Orphan

Can not make a back up of my copy of Orphan. Pathplayer on -off. I have the latest version of DVDFAB. Will send files.:(.

Mark

Well what seems to be the problem there Mark ? you didn’t give us much to go on and just what version of FAB are you using? as a lot of people say they have the latest and they really don’t

Im using 6.1.2.0. Tried both movie only and full disc. Stops copying at about 42.42 %. Mark.

[QUOTE=MAG176;2456411]Im using 6.1.2.0. Tried both movie only and full disc. Stops copying at about 42.42 %. Mark.[/QUOTE]

If it stops in the middle of the copying process to your hard drive like thatmost of the time the disc needs to be cleaned, are you getting any error message ?

[B]SJ[/B]

Thanks for the replies. I did clean the disk, it does have a couple of very small smudges i could not get off. Seems like I have seen seen worse that caused no problems, not that that means anything. And yes I get the error while reading code… Good call, thanks for yor imput.
Mark

I was able to backup Orphan with no problem (full disk) with version 6.1.2.0 eith Pathplayer always enabled R1 no problems…

I jumped the gun on that one. After another cleaning I looked at it with a magnifying glass and found something hard on the disk that I gently removed with my fingernail. Problem solved, thanks again,Mark.

Good Mark glad you got it done BTW does that stand for Marine Air Group ?

Hey Jimbo, never served, lost sight in one eye when I was six. Father in law just passed, 22 years in Coast Guard. I miss him . God bless all who serve. Mark

Hey Mark

Glad you got it backed up and we was able to help :wink:

Have a nice weekend :flower:

[B]SJ[/B]

I couldn’t back it up (Full Disc) with the new version 6.1.2.0 but i was able to back it up (Full disc) with version 5.2.2.6. It worked perfectly. I am going to try the newest version 6.1.2.5 tonight to see if that works just for the hell of it

Ok I just tried the new version 6.1.2.5 and it doesn’t work. But at least the older version worked. I don’t like having to go to older versions but what can you do.

[QUOTE=jmazz;2457898]Ok I just tried the new version 6.1.2.5 and it doesn’t work. But at least the older version worked. I don’t like having to go to older versions but what can you do.[/QUOTE] :confused: I just finished copying this movie with version 6.1.2.5 and had no problems with PP enabled R1 movie only, Didn’t want to use a DL media on this in order to do a full disc

I’m glad to hear that the new version works for you. Unfortunelty it doesn’t work for me. Like I said I had to use an older version for it to work. Thanks for the input though. I’m not being sarcastic or mean. Just incase. Thank you for you help.

jmazz: Just it doesn’t work is kinda hard to troubleshoot, what kind of problems did you have and what error code and perhaps a burn log would help, it could just be a setting or something like PP disabled or something else, We all will try our best to help you so that you wouldn’t have to go back to an earlier version

Hmmmm…just finished backing up my brand new out of the case copy a few minutes ago with version 6.1.2.5 PP enabled
R1 full disc no problems at all went through it like a hot knife through butter. :bigsmile:

Same here, no problems of any kind :slight_smile:

That was a pretty good movie, I only did main movie because I save my DL for the top notch movies

[QUOTE=Jimbo;2458875]That was a pretty good movie, I only did main movie because I save my DL for the top notch movies[/QUOTE]

Yep it sure did have some twists in it especially at the end and like you said it
was a pretty good movie but I haven’t decided if it is worth a DL disc or not I
might just redo it in main movie mode. :bigsmile: