Options in older versions not in newer versions?

I have an old version of CloneDVD I’ve been using for a while. This version has about 4 screens to go through to do a Clone.

First screen picks the Video File, second you can choose what video segments to copy, third you choose the audio to copy, fourth your make it go. These options are great because you can really reduce the amount of compression needed to copy a DVD.

I tried a later version of 1.x and also the demo of 2 and none of them seem to have any of these optoins at all. I’m now just presented with one big screen with source, destination, and Go. Where did all the options go?

Originally posted by kelemvor
[B]I have an old version of CloneDVD I’ve been using for a while. This version has about 4 screens to go through to do a Clone.

First screen picks the Video File, second you can choose what video segments to copy, third you choose the audio to copy, fourth your make it go. These options are great because you can really reduce the amount of compression needed to copy a DVD.

I tried a later version of 1.x and also the demo of 2 and none of them seem to have any of these optoins at all. I’m now just presented with one big screen with source, destination, and Go. Where did all the options go? [/B]

You downloaded the “wrong” CloneDVD from clonedvd.net

Go to http://www.elby.ch there you get the real thing. :bigsmile:

I’m now just presented with one big screen with source, destination, and Go. Where did all the options go?
Are you talking about the CloneDVD from Elby ? CloneDVD Using the Application

Ah, that’s interesting. Didn’t know there were two different programs.

Ah, that’s interesting. Didn’t know there were two different programs.
Don’t worry, you’re not the only one :wink: ( unfortunately ) :

CloneDVD 2.0 instructions

Which clonedvd to use?

So is 1.3.11.2 the latest release of the Real CloneDVD program? Looks like the 2 is a beta (Sneak Preview)?

I have 1.3.11.2 and just need to know if there’s any updates I shoudl be looking for.

I have 1.3.11.2 and just need to know if there’s any updates I shoudl be looking for.
So far it’s [COLOR=blue]Sneak Preview 1.9.2.4, where there have been added/ made very useful features/ improvements.

The CloneDVD2 is on its way to the people and can be released anytime soon.[/COLOR]

CloneDVD 2 with Virtual CloneDrive