Optimizing DVD FAB (HP dvd1040i 20X Multiformat DVD Writer)

vbimport

[qanda]This thread is about the HP DVD1040i. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I recently purchased a new dvd burner and the first 10 or so times I used it dvd fab went fast, it copied at 6mbps & burned at about 4x but now it seems to be going twice as slow only copying at 1.5mb & burning at 2x. I didn’t do anything to the setting it just started going slow for no reason, I have played with the setting on dvdfa0 likeb changing burn speed to recommended to fastest and back again but all to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions?

[QUOTE=milesh;2095737][qanda]This thread is about the HP DVD1040i. Click here to see full specs[/qanda]I recently purchased a new dvd burner and the first 10 or so times I used it dvd fab went fast, it copied at 6mbps & burned at about 4x but now it seems to be going twice as slow only copying at 1.5mb & burning at 2x. I didn’t do anything to the setting it just started going slow for no reason, I have played with the setting on dvdfa0 likeb changing burn speed to recommended to fastest and back again but all to no avail. Anyone have any suggestions?[/QUOTE]

Open common settings >> General and click on the DMA reset button