Optical Quantum BD-R $8.99 for 10 pack

vbimport

Optical Quantum BD-R at the egg for $8.99 for 10 pack, free shipping. I use these on my LG BH10LS30 and they burn nice at 4x.

Had picked up a few of these a few months ago when there was a sale. Burned fine in WH10LS30. Still very readable. Only time will tell for any sort of degradation. They were Philips MID, IIRC.
For $0.90/disc, will have to pick some more up.

just be careful, some might be Ritek MID.

They are back in stock. I received four packs and they were all Philip-R04 and they burn very nicely at 4X on my LG.

Dennis

I’ve just taken the plunge for Blue Ray… ordered the LG 10x burner & OQ discs: OQBDR04LT (25pk)
Hope these work well for Archiving data, as that’s my primary use… 25/50gb for a single movie is VASTLY overkill for me… wish the discs were less expensive… but can we really whine? Remember what CD-R’s used to cost back in the day? They’ll get there eventually.

[QUOTE=tmc8080;2560323]I’ve just taken the plunge for Blue Ray… ordered the LG 10x burner & OQ discs: OQBDR04LT (25pk)
Hope these work well for Archiving data, as that’s my primary use… 25/50gb for a single movie is VASTLY overkill for me… wish the discs were less expensive… but can we really whine? Remember what CD-R’s used to cost back in the day? They’ll get there eventually.[/QUOTE]
@SuperMediaStore has white IJ printable for the same price, if you need printable surface.

[QUOTE=jamescooley1;2560329]@SuperMediaStore has white IJ printable for the same price, if you need printable surface.[/QUOTE]

As long as I can write with a sharpie on the LT (logo top) of the disc I should be good to go. Does anyone know if that affects quality of the disc / longevity?

The 10pack of bd-r’s have a “VL” in the product code & I have bad experience with TY Value Line dvd-rs quality. However, I can report the philips04 MID is good sofar. I got the 25 pack from newegg… & they price matched their (1-day) sale to $19.99 making it $1 each :bow: