Optical Quantum 4.7GB 16X DVD-R Color LightScribe 200 Packs (2 x 100 Packs) Disc with FREE Sony Optiarc AD-7241S 24X SATA LightScribe DVD Burner - Retail $99.99

FREE SHIPPING!
the discs go for $49.99 each
I just saw this deal on another site, so… it must be a promo with Vinpower.JUMP ON IT! :cool:

To bad they are not including the Optical Quantum Liquid Defense discs :frowning:

I just wonder how good of a DL burner that Optiarc AD-7241S would be and if
it still has the NEC chipset in it like the 7240 has. :confused: :confused:

The 7241 is exactly the same as the 7240, only it has lightscribe.

I was kind of thinking it should be the same as the 7240 so thanks negritude
for confirming my thoughts, might just buy one for myself. :iagree:
I wonder if those discs are TTH02 or CMC MAG. AM3 discs being they are -R and 16x?

The Optical Quantum Liquid Defense I have the Silver inkjet were TTH02 and the White inkjet were TYG03. But that was a year or more ago so who knows what they are using now.

[QUOTE=getit29;2448963]I was kind of thinking it should be the same as the 7240 so thanks negritude
for confirming my thoughts, might just buy one for myself. :iagree:
I wonder if those discs are TTH02 or CMC MAG. AM3 discs being they are -R and 16x?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2449024]The Optical Quantum Liquid Defense I have the Silver inkjet were TTH02 and the White inkjet were TYG03. But that was a year or more ago so who knows what they are using now.[/QUOTE]

The regular gold colored LS discs according to the reviews on newegg they are
HP branded discs. Not sure on the disc in this deal but would kind of think they
would be the same HP except colored disc instead of just being gold colored. If
they are HP discs then that leads me to believe they are CMC MAG. AM3 discs
as the regular HP 16x -R discs that I have had before was the AM3 discs but
they did burn pretty decent for AM3 discs. I guess there is only one way to find
out for sure and that is for me to place an order for the deal. :bigsmile: