Optiarc DVD+-RW AD-7580S issue: Windows cant read the disc

vbimport

i am using dell inspiron 1545 (windows 7 OS) … i have Optiarc DVD±RW AD-7580S [Optical drive] for writing and copying files… earlier i was able to format the blank CD-R … now i am unable to format the BLANK CD-R… formatting the CDs make them in to Life File System, …and it used to be extremely easy for me to transfer files using CDs… …presently Why i am not able to format the empty CD-R and empty DVD-R … please forward your comments…what s the solution …please help me…

Please go through the photo…my optical drive dont read the CDs and DVDs …what s the solution?

As far as I know you can only format CD-RW and DVD-/+RW discs…

No one would really use that shit Packet writing…

[QUOTE=srirsridhar2;2661966]i am using dell inspiron 1545 (windows 7 OS) … i have Optiarc DVD±RW AD-7580S [Optical drive] for writing and copying files… earlier i was able to format the blank CD-R … now i am unable to format the BLANK CD-R… formatting the CDs make them in to Life File System, …and it used to be extremely easy for me to transfer files using CDs… …presently Why i am not able to format the empty CD-R and empty DVD-R … please forward your comments…what s the solution …please help me…[/QUOTE]

Hi Have you had any success with your problem I have had and still have a similar problem Though I am able to write cd’s it just says insert a writable disk with dvd’s have been struggling for a while so far no success. gordonp

[QUOTE=srirsridhar2;2661966]i am using dell inspiron 1545 (windows 7 OS) … i have Optiarc DVD±RW AD-7580S [Optical drive] for writing and copying files… earlier i was able to format the blank CD-R … now i am unable to format the BLANK CD-R… [B]formatting the CDs make them in to Life File System, [/B]…and it used to be extremely easy for me to transfer files using CDs… …presently Why i am not able to format the empty CD-R and empty DVD-R … please forward your comments…what s the solution …please help me…[/QUOTE]

You must have some crap packet writing software/drivers installed, that is your issue!!

[B]And you need to understand the difference between CD-R and CD-RW![/B]