Optiarc dvd rw ad-7560a dx09 firmware

vbimport

Hello all,I’m in urgent need of the firmware dx09 for my optiarc DVD writer AD-7560.I tried searching it in the net,I couldn’t find one.Actuall what I did was I upgraded my version DX09 to D803,thinking the latter as an upgrade firmware but it wasn’t! Now whenever I use nero to write a DATA DVD it says, “writing error at end of the disc” .Earlier version dx09 didn’t throw such errors.Now I’m looking for my original firmware and to my surprise its not available on the net.I have A ZENITH DIRECTOR laptop and their site contains no upgrade of any sort.I also tried searching for some firmware extracting softwares,so that I could extract the firmware from some other Zenth director laptop but I found no useful tool.
I hope to get some idea here.

Hello all,I’m in urgent need of the firmware dx09 for my optiarc DVD writer AD-7560A.I tried searching it in the net,I couldn’t find one.Actuall what I did was I upgraded my version DX09 to D803,thinking the latter as an upgrade firmware but it wasn’t! Now whenever I use nero to write a DATA DVD it says, “writing error at end of the disc” .Earlier version dx09 didn’t throw such errors.Now I’m looking for my original firmware and to my surprise its not available on the net.I have A ZENITH DIRECTOR laptop and their site contains no upgrade of any sort.I also tried searching for some firmware extracting softwares,so that I could extract the firmware from some other Zenth director laptop but I found no useful tool.
I hope someone can give me some idea.

Hello all,I’m in urgent need of the firmware dx09 for my optiarc DVD writer AD-7560A.I tried searching it in the net,I couldn’t find one.Actuall what I did was I upgraded my version DX09 to D803,thinking the latter as an upgrade firmware but it wasn’t! Now whenever I use nero to write a DATA DVD it says, “writing error at end of the disc” .Earlier version dx09 didn’t throw such errors.Now I’m looking for my original firmware and to my surprise its not available on the net.I have A ZENITH DIRECTOR laptop and their site contains no upgrade of any sort.I also tried searching for some firmware extracting softwares,so that I could extract the firmware from some other Zenth director laptop but I found no useful tool.
I hope someone can give me some idea.

http://www.firmwarehq.com/Optiarc/AD-7560A/files.html