Optiarc AD-7200A DVD Burner Review

vbimport

I just posted the article Optiarc AD-7200A DVD Burner Review.

It’s blisteringly fast with generally excellent writing quality. Time to test out the Optiarc AD-7200A.

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/14358-Optiarc-AD-7200A-DVD-Burner-Review/](http://www.cdfreaks.com/review/14358-Optiarc-AD-7200A-DVD-Burner-Review/)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

I’d no 7200A, I’d a 7203A DVD+RDL: excellent DVD+R/-R: very good - excellent CD-R: TY(12x, 5y old) not readable CD-RW: noname (from Feurio, 10x, 5y old) not readable DVD+RW: Verbatim 8x (MKMA03) not readdable, I’ve only 1 test medium Philips041 with performance problems when formatted on other drive (Pioneer 106 / Benq 1650) you say: simply excellent … take a look at c’t 03/08 magazine

Simply look at the results. :wink:

This burner is an excellent quality burner I had one shipped from the UK to the US :S

I’m getting even less PI & PIF than on your tests while burning DVD+R DL (Verbatim of course). Averagely 14000 PI (~0.49) & 640 PIF (~0.02). I used a Lite-On LH-20A1H to check the results. That’s really an amazing good quality burner.

Burned DVDs (Verbatim +R 16x) are not readable and playable on my LG standalone player.

:frowning: it worked fine when i first got but now it says that the drivers are corrupt or missing and when i try to update them it says that i have all the latest ones can anyone help me

i related my cd wr 7200a but it does not work . what i can do for it ?

it keeps picking up on an Audio CD but that’s it. The drivers that it is using says cdrom, but i can’t update the drivers to anything else. Does anyone have any ideas? I’d really appreciate some help…

Desejo orientação. Meu Optiarc AD-7200A não grava mas lê. Comprei em Dec132008, funcionando bem. Desde abril 2009 apresenta este problema. Obrigado. Moisés Dias

“Posted by md (guest) on Monday 27 April 2009 11:48 it keeps picking up on an Audio CD but that’s it. The drivers that it is using says cdrom, but i can’t update the drivers to anything else. Does anyone have any ideas? I’d really appreciate some help…” --mine is doing the same thing…after i restored my computer. it worked perfectly before, now when i try to burn a cd in real player, it can’t detect a burner. wtf! i tried to get firmware, but the drive won’t let it work. I NEED HELP! I also notice in my device manager, i have two primary ide’s…is that supposed to be???

Responding to an lowest price tramadol audience into question at a town amphitheatre at his presidential center in Atlanta, Carter said Tuesday that get maxaman Wilson’s flood was also rooted in fears of a ebony president.

“I over it’s order celebrex online based on racism,” Carter discount soma said. “There is an essential fervour among various in this provinces that an African-American should not be buy Human Growth Hormone president.”