Optiarc AD-7200 now available in the USA

Who is selling these in U.S.A.?

nowdirect.com has them

Another source in the US for the AD-7200s SATA version. Located in MN. A little expensive, though, when you add in the $15. flat rate shipping.

http://www.expressitoptions.com/ad7200s0b-p-296634.html

Keep your eyes on newegg for this drive because with new drives they usually have free shipping.

I am in for one soon as the egg gets 'em in.

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2020481]Keep your eyes on newegg for this drive because with new drives they usually have free shipping.

I am in for one soon as the egg gets 'em in.[/QUOTE]

Same here

Is this drive compare to NEC 3500 as far as great burn scans?

Just check Newegg.com not there yet .please post here as soon as you guys see this drive on newegg site

[QUOTE=neuromix;2020115]nowdirect.com has them[/QUOTE]

No they don't  :disagree:

I got tired of waiting & I will probably get some shit for this but I live in the usa & I just ordered one from these from the UK :bigsmile:

This is the cheapest way I could find without waiting about $49.00 US
The beige one is $2.00 cheaper or about but I got the black one.
http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/product.php?productid=4997&cat=644&page=1

You know newegg.com will have them in stock Monday :wink:

Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

So how much was total to your door??

[QUOTE=jcusimano2;2024828]No they don’t :disagree:

I got tired of waiting & I will probably get some shit for this but I live in the usa & I just ordered one from these from the UK :bigsmile:

This is the cheapest way I could find without waiting about $49.00 US
The beige one is $2.00 cheaper or about but I got the black one.
http://specialtech.co.uk/spshop/customer/product.php?productid=4997&cat=644&page=1[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MegaDETH;2025123]You know newegg.com will have them in stock Monday :wink:

Just kidding :stuck_out_tongue:

So how much was total to your door??[/QUOTE]

Man I was getting ready to be really pissed at myself.

$49.00 anywhere in USA :iagree:

$1.00-$2.00 cheaper for the beige

not bad jcusimano2 it cost you less than here http://www.expressitoptions.com/ad7200s0b-p-296634.html

[QUOTE=mentor;2026281]not bad jcusimano2 it cost you less than here http://www.expressitoptions.com/ad7200s0b-p-296634.html[/QUOTE]
That would be over 60 shipped unless you know some way to get free shipping. As soon as Newegg has them I know I’ll be going for one, well maybe as soon as there’s a sale :).

[QUOTE=chaosoffar2k;2026388]That would be over 60 shipped unless you know some way to get free shipping. As soon as Newegg has them I know I’ll be going for one, well maybe as soon as there’s a sale :).[/QUOTE]

Too bad that one is only the Sata version

You have to be careful buying oversees too cause a lot of banks charge an extra conversion charge

YA BUDDY,

Mine just showed up today it took about 14 days from the UK I flashed liggy 1.05 now I will post some pics in a little bit I also ordered 2 GB/1BGx2 G-SKill PC-3200/DDR-400MHz and slapped that in also & I got a P4/2.8/512kb/400FSB on the way it is the fastest P4 w/a 400FSB & the fastest CPU my computer will take. After adding this G-skill ram I can now burn @ 20x & before only12x-14x. I got my little Trigem Imperial board maxed out!!! and it is runnung fast enough for 20x now i,m going to check the burst rate next 

Ok I will shutup now

The AD-7200S-0B appears to be in stock at Nowdirect atm. Should run under 40 shipped via UPS ground.

[QUOTE=chaosoffar2k;2033494]The AD-7200S-0B appears to be in stock at Nowdirect atm. Should run under 40 shipped via UPS ground.[/QUOTE]

Hi chaosoffar2k thank for the info did you order AD-7200 from them?

[QUOTE=mentor;2034153]Hi chaosoffar2k thank for the info did you order AD-7200 from them?[/QUOTE]Naw I’ve got enough drives I’ll be cheap from here out. When it hits Newegg and is on a sale I’ll buy one, not sure where I’ll install it though:(.

[QUOTE=chaosoffar2k;2034413]Naw I’ve got enough drives I’ll be cheap from here out. When it hits Newegg and is on a sale I’ll buy one, not sure where I’ll install it though:(.[/QUOTE]

Ychaosoffar2k you have the same problem like me no more drive bay in any of my systems, i think i will have to Moth ball one of the older drives when newegg get this drive.

[QUOTE=mentor;2034586]Ychaosoffar2k you have the same problem like me no more drive bay in any of my systems, i think i will have to Moth ball one of the older drives when newegg get this drive.[/QUOTE]Yeah my current main system only has 3 bays and the 3rd one’s awkward to use(203B is in it). Currently a 160P6S, 1640, and the 203B in it. I’ll have to decide which to remove when I get a 7200, already have 5 external enclosures too.

Tough choice on what one to remove, good luck with that hehe.

[QUOTE=chaosoffar2k;2034721]Yeah my current main system only has 3 bays and the 3rd one’s awkward to use(203B is in it). Currently a 160P6S, 1640, and the 203B in it. I’ll have to decide which to remove when I get a 7200, already have 5 external enclosures too.[/QUOTE]