Opinions and on 123 Copy DVD GOLD

vbimport

Was thinking about buying 123 Copy DVD GOLD. A local store has that but most people from what I have seen is using anydvd and clone or dvdfab. How good is 123 Copy DVD GOLD? What is your opinion of it?

If you are buying it in the US in a store then it won’t decrypt (remove protection) from the DVD’s if you are going to try backing up your store bought dvd’s as it is against the law for them to sell it, that is why 321 studios had to shut down

As my good friend Jimbo pointed out in a round-about way most DVD copying software sold at retail stores will have certain limitaions due to the copyright protection laws, however the products that you stated are top notch software and works very well and is why most pople use them :cool:

Did some looking around and this review. Unless something has changed the only thing I need to do is update it and I should be ok I hope lol.

[QUOTE=dreadd;2522555]Did some looking around and this review. Unless something has changed the only thing I need to do is update it and I should be ok I hope lol.[/QUOTE]

If you look closely you’ll see that review was posted “[B]Sep 24 2004[/B]” or am I wrong…

I downloaded the trial. When I was installing it, it opened a website boooya.com. I have not tried it yet though.

Good luck to ya then as was stated that review was 6 years ago and the main question are they still in bussiness and do they have updates to get around the new protection ? I don’t think many people are using that program so good luck in getting help for it

[QUOTE=dreadd;2522655]I downloaded the trial. When I was installing it, it opened a website boooya.com. I have not tried it yet though.[/QUOTE]

That sounds like malware activity to me.

Run a scan with Spybot Search & Destroy or a similar package.

[B]Wombler[/B]