Opinions about 223B?

Hello, first of sorry but i don’t have the time to read the whole thread thats why i wanna ask a question, did i make a bad buy with buying the SH-S223B instead of SH-S223F? Because i only see everybody talking about the SH-S223F not the B edition. Thanks in advance :slight_smile:

Hi and Welcome!

the 223B is brand new and different hardware. That’s why there are not many opinions yet.

I have moved your question to a new thread btw.

Michael

[QUOTE=mciahel;2301329]Hi and Welcome![/QUOTE]
Thank you :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2301329]the 223B is brand new and different hardware. That’s why there are not many opinions yet.[/QUOTE]
Ok, then i will install it in my pc and wait for other people’s opinions about it :slight_smile:

[QUOTE=mciahel;2301329]
I have moved your question to a new thread btw.

Michael[/QUOTE]
Ahh, thank you.
I didn’t do this myself because some forums are like all mad at you if you make new threads instead of posting it in already existing similar topic :slight_smile:

For some reason i can’t edit my posts so, here’s a double post:

The story is that i actually ordered an 223F instead of a 223B but i got the B version, so i contacted the store and they contacted samsung and it turns out i can get my drive exchanged if i really want, but it will take a while because they will have to order them from the manufacturer instead of from the supplier.
Should i get met SH-S223B exchanged for a F model and wait like 1 or 2 months for it or should i just be happy with my B model?

Opinions please :slight_smile:

Hi,[QUOTE=n00byn4t3r;2301406]For some reason i can’t edit my posts so, here’s a double post:[/quote]You can edit your posts within 30 minutes after submitting. That’s how the forum software is configured.

Should i get met SH-S223B exchanged for a F model and wait like 1 or 2 months for it or should i just be happy with my B model?
I’d keep the drive and see if it does what you want from it. Make sure you have latest firmware installed, since these drives often get better with later firmware revisions.

Michael