Operation Flashpoint upgrade

vbimport

Hi everyone, I've been inspired into a method to overcome the infamous "game not installed" brick wall when trying to update the game Operation Flashpoint.

The main reason I think this happens is because the patch can't find the game in the place it's expecting it, so if we put the game where it's looking, then we've solved our problem.

So can someone's who's installed the game froma cd tell me the path name for the game,
e.g. c:\program files\operationflashpoint... etc.

Please be "exact"

Thanks,
EFcrazy

it is not allowed to ask questions about illigal copies of games etc.
it can bring harm to this forum

and most OFP patches also checks for the SD2 protection…

the reason you arrive at game not installed is because you are using a fixed exe, and we cant help you with things like that. it doesnt matter where it’s installed to.

the reason you arrive at game not installed is because you are using a fixed exe

this is not always true i have unreal tourny and when i try to install some mods it says game not installed plz install but other mods install just fine straight after this message i have it installed from an original cd so what your saying is wrong and not everyone uses fixed exe’s

it is not allowed to ask questions about illigal copies of games etc

could you plz tell me where he said that it was an illegal copy

he wanted the know the install path of the game

when you have the game…you can find the install path

when you have the game…you can find the install path

i have unreal tourny and i get the same message even when i follow the install path.

would be nice if EFcrazy reacted.

Did you change the location of the install map when installing the game?