Open Season will not burn

I am having problems opening the movie openseason it is region 1

What happens when you try to open it (freeze/crash/blank title area/error codes/report problem box)? Post some additional info (including DVDFab version) and I’m sure someone will try to help out. :slight_smile:

I am having the same issues. When I try to select the dvd drive, it pops up an error box, and asks me to report the issue to DVD FAB. Any help would be appreciated.

the same thing that brooke12 says that my drive reads the error and it says report it to dvdfab

This is the same copy protection found on Saw III. Fengtao is currently working a new beta to handle this, should be out soon, keep checking back.

somebody posted to the new beta 6.6 and said they were able to back up Open Season … you may want to download that beta and try again

good luck :slight_smile:

I tried DVD Fab, DVD shrink (with any dvd running) and neither program would copy. I kept getting the same reply failed to copy. So I opened DVD clone2, well at first trying to copy the complete dvd it still failed. At my last resort I saved just the movie files to my hard drive then burned using Nero. And it worked!!! Now I dont have the trailers or any specials but it did copy the complete movie. Hope this helps

Just saw your post about Saw III. I got it copied no problem, I use DVD shrink with any DVD and copied the complete DVD. Good Luck

Is there any update for open season yet? DVDFab cannot read the disk. Thanks!

Hi,

A new beta will be available before weekend, please wait.

Best Regards,
Fengtao

I’m new toforum, where would I find this beta for SAW lll and Open Season?
Any and all replies would be greatly appreciated.
"Hannon Le"
Legolas

Hi folks, just wanted to say that I just finished backing up Open Season and another copy of Saw 3 with version 3.0.7.2. This Beta cooked right through both movie’s without a problems. Both are region 1’s in the US. Saw was the unrated version. So I’m not sure what kind of problem is being encountered. The program is working good for me.

If you want to try DVDFab Platinum here is the link

http://www.dvdfab.com/download.htm

There is a 30 day trial so you can find out if you like the product

Tim

I tried to burn it with 7 different programs after I found that DVD Fab wouldn’t work on it. None of them worked until I updated the DVD Fab and DVD Shrink. The copied “Open Season” very easily! No Problems at all! I hope this helps!

i tried rip it 4 me along with dvddcrypter and dvd shrink these tools should help with open season!!!

Dear all,

Please try 3.0.7.5 to see the result:

http://club.cdfreaks.com/showthread.php?t=208680

Best Regards,
Fengtao

Thanks Fengtao, you do an awesome job along with Ting. Not sure what kind of problems are being encountered backing up Open Season though. Version 3.0.7.2 worked in a total of 22 min. for me. That’s reading and writing. The problem is that nobody’s really saying what’s going wrong. I don’t believe it’s the software. Maybe if we hear alittle more feedback as to the problems, we can go from there. ~ Mike

The problem is that nobody’s really saying what’s going wrong. I don’t believe it’s the software. Maybe if we hear alittle more feedback as to the problems, we can go from there. ~ Mike

Here is what the problem was. Not sure if you missed it.

Thanks for the update! :slight_smile:

Beta worked like a charm.
15:40 with the burn.

That’s awesome johnm92627. Congrats~ Mike