Open Season 2 problem

I don’t know if anyone has had success with it but I’m unable to rip Open Season 2 using DVD Fab 5.2.3.2. It stops around 47.85% complete at VOB 1.03. Any suggestions?

I was able to do this movie using V5.2.3.2. I had pathplayer always enabled, used ImgBurn as burn engine, Burned at 8x onto a Taiyo Yuden 8x DVD+R Blank disc and my DVD is region 1. I’m watching my back up at this very moment and it is perfect.

I’m just having problems with the initial rip. I’ve done it with Pathplayer enabled and disabled, neither seems to be working. I’ve cleaned the DVD even though it looks in pretty good condition. Not sure what the problem is. I had to hit ABORT about 6 times when it loaded initially. Once the movie loaded and I clicked start, it would proceed fine until it got to 47.84% when it would come to a screeching halt. I clicked IGNORE ALL once and it fought through to about 49% but it took about 2 hours to get that far. It may have taken a week at that pace! :eek:

Download VSO inspector it free. Then scan the disc and see if any errors show up and if any errors show up then it a bad disc and needs to be exchanged