OnWaitCD always called at least two times/ OnNonEmptyCDRW not fired

Hallo

I want to use the OnWaitCD event to prompt the user to enter the CD to write to. The problem is, that the Event is called one again, if the correct media was inserted. Lets make an example for better understanding.

[Liste=1]
[li]There is no CD in the drive yet
[/li][li]Initialize burn with BurnIsoAudioCD
[/li][li]OnWaitCD is called with WaitCD = NERO_WAIT_CD_WRITE and WaitCDLocalizedText= “Please insert media to write to…”
[/li][li]User inserts the correct media into the drive
[/li][li]Now - and thats the problem - OnWaitCD is called again with exactly the same parameters.
[/li][li]Burning process starts and works fine!
[/li]
I could do a workaround to check if the WaitCDLocalizedText needs to be displayed or not. But it would be much easier for me, if the Event would not be called the second time (or at least with another value for WaitCD).

Another problem is, that the OnNonEmptyCDRW is not fired even that NERO_BURN_FLAG_DETECT_NON_EMPTY_CDRW flag is provided with BurnIsoAudioCD. Do I have to consider other thinks to make it works like the selected MediaType, other flags, some settings in the ISOTrack,…

My BurnIsoAudioCD looks like this:
m_objCurrentDrive.BurnIsoAudioCD “”, “”, 0, objISOTrack, Nothing, Nothing, NERO_BURN_FLAG_DETECT_NON_EMPTY_CDRW + NERO_BURN_FLAG_BUF_UNDERRUN_PROT + NERO_BURN_FLAG_WRITE + NERO_BURN_FLAG_VERIFY, CLng(m_vntCurrentSpeed), NERO_MEDIA_CDRW

Gruss aus der Schweiz
Raffael Walther

I can confirm that this is not an isolated problem. I also encountered it, and had to use “dirty” tricks to work around it.