Online stores that sell MAM-E Pro Studio Gold CD-R?

What online stores sell MAM-E Pro Studio Gold CD-R?

It would be good if you could state where you live so that we can give you specific information (ex: If you are in the USA it wont help you when you get addresses of online shops in Europe or the other way round). But you can buy at their Website http://www.mam-e.com/ .
But I would not recommend any MAM-E/A discs since the quality of those is not what it used to be under the Mitsui Brand (before Mitsui sold their European and American Factory). Any TY or MIJ CD-R should outperform any MAM-E/A Discs (from what I have seen).

No you can’t. the online store only sells printing inkt and cases

But I would not recommend any MAM-E/A discs since the quality of those is not what it used to be under the Mitsui Brand (before Mitsui sold their European and American Factory). Any TY or MIJ CD-R should outperform any MAM-E/A Discs (from what I have seen).

Outperforms. Hmm depends on the criteria.
MAM GOld does perform nicer in the accelerated ageing tests.
Then again I have TY cd-r’s which are more then 11 years old and still play fine and show error levels like just burned TY.

You can get MAM and some of there oem stuff (MFSL) from feurio webstore.
From the same place you can also get MPO gold media.
Since Feurio delivers to a lot of countries offcourse it has it’s price.
It’s possible to order from most west european countries, Some east european like Poland but also Israel,Turkey,Canada,Indonesia,America.

ooops sorry I think I missed something about the online shop…Thanx for clearing this up!

How can I find the Feurio webstore in English?

Hi,

I think, you found feurio.com, but unfortunately, they don’t offer an English version of the shop :frowning:

Michael

No english version. And it seems they don’t have the specific packaged pro studio version. (Still the normal gold which should be the same.)