Online store selling 12x DVD-RAM

vbimport

12x Maxell DVD-RAM in the USA > http://www.audiocubes2.com/category/Computer+Accessories.html

I believe they ship worldwide.

[QUOTE=Arachne;2025718]Thankyou Bob :bow:[/QUOTE]no problem :flower:

I emailed them last night about not having anymore. I received an email back this morning that they have them on their other site now.

Not sure what they will cost for shipping but where else can you find them?

[QUOTE=Arachne;2025718]Edit: no need to post the same link in three different threads - once is enough ;)[/QUOTE]Sorry :o i just wanted to make sure people saw it is all :bow:

[QUOTE=Bob;2025722]no problem :flower:

I emailed them last night about not having anymore. I received an email back this morning that they have them on their other site now.

Not sure what they will cost for shipping but where else can you find them?[/QUOTE]

Well $15 (which converts into roughly £7.50) is a very good price, I’m hoping shipping won’t be too bad :wink:

[QUOTE=Bob;2025724]Sorry :o i just wanted to make sure people saw it is all :bow:[/QUOTE]

No worries ;)…for news like that a new thread might be an idea…want me to split it?

[QUOTE=Arachne;2025725]No worries ;)…for news like that a new thread might be an idea…want me to split it?[/QUOTE]yeah sure but i don’t know where to put it? Here maybe in Media? I’ll let you chose :bigsmile:

Bingo :bigsmile:

Hey hey!!!

International Customers - Due to US banks’ inability to verify international credit cards, we cannot process orders placed using non-US credit cards. However, there are 3 alternative payment option in which you can use:

1. PayPal - Place orders with credit cards using a PayPal account. Register here if you do not have a PayPal account.
  2. International Money Order - Place your order using Money Order payment option and send us an international money order. We will process your order when your check is cleared.
  3. Wire Transfer - The fastest and safest payment option is sent via wire transfer. Please note that a non-refundable $25 wire processing fee must be added to total payment. Contact us to initiate a wire transfer.

Option 2 sounds best.
If my contact fails to bring me a bunch back from .jp I’ll order there.

[B]Thanks Bob!![/B]

Same place i ordered mine from back a year or so. I know they will deliver and they are not a rip off.

[QUOTE=chef;2025754]Hey hey!!!

Option 2 sounds best.
If my contact fails to bring me a bunch back from .jp I’ll order there.

[B]Thanks Bob!![/B][/QUOTE]

Bummer, I missed that, thanks chef :)…option 2 definitely is the one for me too then. :iagree:

Edit: Actually, I think my mum may have a PayPal account for her eBay dealings, so I’ll use that if she does :wink:

What wrong with the Paypal option? How much could it possibly cost to ship a disc?:confused: [B]EDIT[/B]I just checked, the shipping to the USA for 1 disc is 10.00USD, so its 25USD per disc.

[QUOTE=alan1476;2025763]What wrong with the Paypal option? How much could it possibly cost to ship a disc?:confused: [B]EDIT[/B]I just checked, the shipping to the USA for 1 disc is 10.00USD, so its 25USD per disc.[/QUOTE]yeah it was $12 usd per disc shipped when i got mine.

Mine were shipped from Japan.

Managed to find a mine on ebay after spending ages looking…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170204699839&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Guy accepted 16.25 inc P&P so now guess got to wait for dabs to get their act together and send me the DVD drive.

[QUOTE=12XFREAK;2026396]Managed to find a mine on ebay after spending ages looking…

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=170204699839&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT

Guy accepted 16.25 inc P&P so now guess got to wait for dabs to get their act together and send me the DVD drive.[/QUOTE]

Cheers 12XFREAK, that’s worth investigating if the US one doesn’t pan out…disc plus shipping to my address costs $31, which is (roughly) £15…I can afford two discs, will be ordering tomorrow :bigsmile: