Online games

Does anybody here play online games?,my kids are addicted to econquer and want spend all day playing it holding up the phone think i might have to cut the net cable soon :smiley:
So if you do play,what do you play and what do you think of it?

No online games, but I do occasionally enjoy a LAN game.:smiley:

On a friday afternoon, after a long week at work we have a “sales & marketing” (boo, little cheaters) VS “devlopment” (yey) War playing either Enemy Territory or Call Of duty!

I knew they bought that server for one thing only :wink:

@hrtfreak:
econquer? Conquer Online? www.conqueronline.com ?

Burnout 3 on Xbox Live. Tag : Sir Belvedere

FarCry

Battlefield 1942, Battlefield Vietnam, Colin McRea Rally 04, and Call of Duty United Offensive are the online games i play, i prefer having a friend over and playing over my wireless LAN (yes it is g so there isnt laggggggyyyy).

• ben :slight_smile:

I sincerely doubt that games would lag over a 1Mb connection :stuck_out_tongue: let alone an 11Mb connection :wink:

I’ve seen SOF lag over cable (approx 2mbps) connection. games just aren’t made like they used to be, poor programming and they are rushed to hit the market ASAP. Thats probbaly also the reason for patches, bugs are always found, and moreso over time, I don’t remember games ever having as many updates and patches as they do today… its ridiculous

Yes sorry its conquer online

debro
games would lag over a 1Mb connection let alone an 11Mb connection

I only have a 56k connection can only dream of 1Mb or more :bow: ,but the lag on the game the kids play is not to bad but the game is not that full on either.

I’ll have to have you a game of that, I’ll just run and throw you a friends request.

BTW, what other games you got?

WooT! Someone else plays it! I used to play it (changed games not long ago) and am level 68 or something. Doesn’t it get annoying for you? With all the jumping sound :stuck_out_tongue:

MoH:AA ; nick |CureD^Manuel|

Not for me only the kids play and the only thing that seems to annoy them is being killed,i think there about level 25 so they have a long way to go to get to your level :slight_smile:

Kewl, what’s your tag id?

I’ve also got Return To Castle Wolfenstein, Unreal Tournament, Midtown Madness 3 as live games. I also have Midnight Club II but the DVD is beyond repair :frowning:

Ow and completed the Crash event on Burnout 3 (100% gold medals), check out my stats here.

Nice one, I guess you got my friend request, Racer101. I could play you at midtown aswell as burnout.

im waiting for World of Warcraft :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

just wondering if anyone plays Ultima Online or World of Warcraft? I play WoW on Malygos and UO i play sonoma sever. :slight_smile: Or do you play other ones?

The only game i play online is halo 2 on xbc

i play World of Warcraft and somtimes runescape :stuck_out_tongue: