Online fortune teller

vbimport

try it…just fill in the blanks and your future is a click away…

http://www.whowantsabalti.com/misc2/fortune-teller.htm

According to the source code of the page you will always get the same answers no matter what you input into the fields

{
alert([b]'The following alert messages contain your fortune. Get ready for you life to change from now on![/b]')	
alert(document.gypsy.number.value + ' [b]is the number of times you should be smacked over the head with an empty toner cartridge for thinking that stupid tests like this actually mean anything.[/b]');
	alert(document.gypsy.attracted.value + ' [b]is someone who will never sleep with you because you are stupid enough to waste your time on something like this.[/b]');
	alert([b]'The fact that you picked ' + document.gypsy.color.value + ' means nothing. Its a fucking colour![/b]');
	alert(document.gypsy.pet.value + ' [b]is the name of a dead animal.[/b]');
	alert(document.gypsy.work1.value [b]+ ' and ' + document.gypsy.work2.value + ' are colleagues who are embarrassed to know you.[/b]');
	alert([b]'Pass this on to everyone you know, so they can feel like a twat too. If you dont pass this on to at least 40,000 people in the next four seconds then not only will your wish of ' + document.gypsy.wish.value + ' not come true, but you will then get molested by a rabid goat.[/b]');
	alert([b]'Now fuck off and get on with your work![/b]');
	} 

Yes. Some exquisite programming by a very talented & cultured individual there :wink:

Silly Site and please tell me why did I visited it? :wink:

What he said. :a

cause your bored?

No, because I hoped you posted something usefull for a chance … wishfull thinking.

That was brutal :wink:

The truth hurts. :stuck_out_tongue:

runs and hide for Sexy_S