Online Armor Pro free at Giveawayoftheday

Giveawayoftheday is giving away a free license for Online Armor Pro firewall, today only.

Alan

I used to go for some of the giveaways, but recently I got two keylogger trojans from their site… thus, now I doubt I’d trust them any longer to screen their free giveaway softwares properly before offering them out…

perhaps you’re experience is different than mine… or you’re security sofwares just didn’t intercept the rogueware…yet.

I’ve gotten a few great softwares from them in the past, but was very disappointed when security softwares picked off two recent attempts to load the keyloggers…

Thanks for the warning MBK.I will still download from GAOTD but will check carefully before & after installing any software from them.

You can get the license and program directly from the developers website. Just proceed as if you were buying the program, and when you check out enter the code: GIVEAWAYPROMOCODE . This will bring the price from $39.95 to $0 and then you just finish checking out. The license code will be emailed to you and you can use it whenever you want. You can also download the program from the website.

It worked for me.

Alan

[QUOTE=Mister_Al;2281966]You can get the license and program directly from the developers website. Just proceed as if you were buying the program, and when you check out enter the code: GIVEAWAYPROMOCODE . This will bring the price from $39.95 to $0 and then you just finish checking out. The license code will be emailed to you and you can use it whenever you want. You can also download the program from the website.

It worked for me.

Alan[/QUOTE]

Thanks Al… sounds like the better way if it is indeed allowed… I’ll check if it does right now, not that I need a new firewalll, but I’ll try it for test sakes.
I have Comodo Personal and am completely content with it’s performance.

Damn if it didn’t work Bro… :clap: Good idea my brother… download the app from the authors’ site and use that code to purchase the software for $0.00… yep, great idea and much more secure…:wink: