One year left to live on earth

vbimport

Dec 21 2012 is supposed to be end of the world as we know it and that is one year from today so what are you going to be doing for the next year, since it is your last?

I don’t believe in any of those doom and gloom predictions.

What I do believe though is that you should live every day as if it’s your last, because some day you’ll be right. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2616240]I don’t believe in any of those doom and gloom predictions.

What I do believe though is that you should live every day as if it’s your last, because some day you’ll be right. :wink:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

I agree wombler live for today you will never know when,something might happen.plus my wifes birthday is 12/12/2012:bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Wombler;2616240]I don’t believe in any of those doom and gloom predictions.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

:iagree:

[QUOTE=marloyd;2616241]I agree wombler live for today you will never know when,something might happen.plus my wifes birthday is 12/12/2012:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

It’s just as well it’s not the 22nd then. :wink: :bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=samlar;2616235]Dec 21 2012 is supposed to be end of the world as we know it and that is one year from today so what are you going to be doing for the next year, since it is your last?[/QUOTE]

Cursing the fact that I won’t get to see another season of college football.

[QUOTE=samlar;2616235]Dec 21 2012 is supposed to be end of the world as we know it and that is one year from today so what are you going to be doing for the next year, since it is your last?[/QUOTE]

Did some of you people ever research who came up with that specific date?

google dec21,2012 and you will see a lot on nothing about how this day came about

Now you have only 364 days to the end

For me Dec. 2012 has no religious basis .
For me God decides when the Earth as we know it ends.
He says we won’t know the day or the hour & I beleive that.
That being said if the end doesn’t come with all the bells & whistles the Bible lists.
I think within this century over population will do the job.
Even if it is a “new” plague the over population we have even now will spread it well.
Whether this plague will be created in a bio-lab or just mutate on its own it is what I think will happen .

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Yep, absolutely. :iagree:

Since time is an invented concept, how can any given date have any significance whatsoever?

Anyway, I’m going snowboarding in January in Val d’Isere. Can’t wait. Wahoo! :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone.

[QUOTE=midders;2616332]Since time is an invented concept, how can any given date have any significance whatsoever?

Anyway, I’m going snowboarding in January in Val d’Isere. Can’t wait. Wahoo! :smiley:

Merry Christmas everyone.[/QUOTE]

There’s always one who gets all profound :stuck_out_tongue: :bigsmile:

Only kidding, hope you have a great time. Snowboarding looks amazing from what I’ve seen on TV. :slight_smile:

EDIT: And a Merry Christmas to you, too! :flower: - I keep forgetting the big day’s almost upon us!

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=marloyd;2616241]I agree wombler live for today you will never know when,something might happen.plus my wifes birthday is 12/12/2012:bigsmile:[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2616324]Yep, absolutely. :iagree:[/QUOTE]

[B]:flower: Dito :flower:[/B]

[QUOTE=Arachne;2616333]

EDIT: And a Merry Christmas to you, too! :flower: - I keep forgetting the big day’s almost upon us![/QUOTE]

Thanks everso for that reminder STILL figuring out what to get some jerks :bigsmile:

I was in helerious stitches of laugfter 26 Son asked "WHAT * cant tell him … HE told me to get him somthing Practical like a Buss ticket or things he can use or sutch .
Going to give his used ticket I PAID 4 to come home
wanted to pay and offerd the money " keep it Ill ask 4 it when I kneed it "
As Im Spending Christmas with my DAD and step Fam HAVE to give it infront of him MY DAD (86)is the only person that will Enjoy that sort of Humour

[B]Open Chritmas prezzi one used buss ticket[/B] :bigsmile:

only di`s Fam can do somthing like that :flower:

[QUOTE=samlar;2616235]Dec 21 2012 is supposed to be end of the world as we know it [/QUOTE]Rubbish. Hyped by those who make $$$ from selling books, videos, survival gear. :Z

Michael

[QUOTE=Jesterrace;2616289]Cursing the fact that I won’t get to see another season of college football.[/QUOTE]

Yo-

You will have time to see the regular season and a couple of BS…err…BCS bowl games-eh…

[QUOTE=Mr. Belvedere;2616291]Did some of you people ever research who came up with that specific date?[/QUOTE]

It’s because the Mayan calendar ends on that date.

The calendar started in 3114 BC so TBH I think it’s amazing that they bothered going all the way up to 2012 in any case. :wink:

The people advocating this doom and gloom theory have rather conveniently ignored the fact the dates beyond 2012 are known to have been recorded so the whole thing is complete nonsense and based on a lack of understanding. :rolleyes:

[B]Wombler[/B]

I think half of those people were waiting for that meteorite that went through so they could beam them self up.But things didn’t work out for them.and don’t start up the 2000 debacle.( I did get two nice 5 gal. gas cans for free because this guy brought ten gas cans because he through the world clocks were suppose to quit.) maybe he through the grass would need cutting if the clocks stopped.

[QUOTE=diane7;2616340]Thanks everso for that reminder STILL figuring out what to get some jerks :bigsmile:

I was in helerious stitches of laugfter 26 Son asked "WHAT * cant tell him … HE told me to get him somthing Practical like a Buss ticket or things he can use or sutch .
Going to give his used ticket I PAID 4 to come home
wanted to pay and offerd the money " keep it Ill ask 4 it when I kneed it "
As Im Spending Christmas with my DAD and step Fam HAVE to give it infront of him MY DAD (86)is the only person that will Enjoy that sort of Humour

[B]Open Chritmas prezzi one used buss ticket[/B] :bigsmile:

only di`s Fam can do somthing like that :flower:[/QUOTE]

Soooo evil. But I love it, wish I could be a fly on your wall at Christmas to see that. :bigsmile:

if you scared maybe you would be interested in this http://www.wimp.com/concretetents/