One More In Need Of Help! Can't Get Dvdr To Work

vbimport

Comic Sans MS]HI, :sad:
I am trying to get a new generic dvdr to record a tv show. My sister is in the Navy and in Iraq and I am desparate to be able to record the season opener of “24” tomorrow night. I have this thing working perfectly in every area, I can watch dvd’s, I can add plug and play games, I can plug in the camera, camcorder and see what’s there, and now, finally I can actually see one channel and record it - it is our TV guide channel. All cables are attached properly. It works, I just cannot get any other channels on the dvdr nor will it record any other channels. It says “no signal” I have the tv on the aux, has to be in order for the dvd to play or for the plug and play, so that part is all right. I must be missing some small something but have been working on it ALL DAY and am frustrated :confused: and don’t know what else to do. I have talked to two different Radio Shack employees and the pro at work, who all say I am hooked up properly and cannot understand why it isn’t working. Any one have an idea??? I need help! I need this thing to work and record 24 for her until she is sent home.
Please someone help! Any suggestions? Ideas? The remote has this button that says “source” so I hit that and it goes through all the possilbe sources that I want to use, video 1, video 2, dvd, dv, s-video, and then TV, or tuner, only channel 2 comes one. I can click on other channels, move the numbers in this section, but each one says NO SIGNAL- how can this be?? What am I missing that must be right in front of my eyes!!
thanks so much to anyone who has an idea to share! I will be so grateful!! :bow:[/COLOR]

Try walking through this and see were it gets ya.

:cool: :cool:

This was doubled posted.

mhall11 has requested that this one be removed.

Thank you.

:cool: :cool: