One Click DVD & Booktyping Problems?

Hi,
I recently installed new Firmware & Binflash. Used Binflash to permantly set my +R to DVD Rom.

Tried twice to burn a movie using Any Dvd & 1 Click DVD. Both times towards the end of burning got an error message and burn failed.

Burned the same movie using Dvd-cloner worked fine & when it was done I checked disc info on +R and said DVD Rom (success!)

I used Maxell 8x +R media on all three burns. Does 1 Click Dvd not support Booktyping ??

Thanks.

It sounds like your new firmware does not like the media you are using. What version of 1Click and copytodvd are you using? Could you post a copytodvd log file so we can have a look.

copied a movie using one click dvd. Burned to disc just fine. When I checked it in my home dvd player the movie had no sound. The menu did though.
Although the movie was in Hebrew. Should I have changed the language on the options menu?

[QUOTE=dmbs;2138486]copied a movie using one click dvd. Burned to disc just fine. When I checked it in my home dvd player the movie had no sound. The menu did though.
Although the movie was in Hebrew. Should I have changed the language on the options menu?[/QUOTE]

Yes ,
If a DVD - has a “Native” language - other than English
You must select the Language used

• in 1Click’s "Audio Option"
    After that - use 1Click as you normally would
    … everything else will fall into place

and … Always leave the “Keep Subtitles” Option Checked

• ALWAYS

Please Post a >> F8 log session of the attempt(s) …
Let us read the ‘process’ and ‘error’ in context

• and your options - selected

Open 1Click >> F8 >> Copy and Paste in Reply
Look for :
Session Started” / “Session Closed

• to divide the individual sessions

Post one “Complete” Session per Reply Post
One or Two “Session(s)” in question should suffice

If the One Session is too long - Divide the Session into Two Postings

Your log will instantly answer 20 questions we might have

Let us take a look …

:slight_smile: