On Monday morning at 11:30am

Site Unavailable

Sorry, BLOCKBUSTER Online is temporarily unavailable while we make some changes to the site. We’re working hard to bring you an ever better BLOCKBUSTER Online experience.

Check back soon!

Blockbuster name, design, and related marks are trademarks of Blockbuster, Inc. © 2006 Blockbuster, Inc. All rights reserved.

Portions of Content Provided by All Movie Guide ® ,a trademark of All Media Guide, LLC. © 2006 All Media Guide, LLC.

what going on why would any company like blockbuster have there online site temproarily unavailable at this time of the day?

I’m getting a 404 Not Found error when I try to use my link to my Queue…

LOS ANGELES (Reuters) - The online movie rental service operated by Blockbuster Inc was temporarily taken down on Monday after it experienced a “systems” problem, a company spokesman said.

Blockbuster spokesman Randy Hargrove did not immediately provide details about the cause or expected duration of the outage.

A message on the site urged subscribers to “check back soon” and said the company was “working hard to bring you an even better Blockbuster Online experience.”

Shares of Blockbuster were up 9 cents at $3.51 in afternoon trade on the New York Stock Exchange.

(Reporting by Gina Keating, editing by Phil Berlowitz/Jeffrey Benkoe)