Olympic Gold!

Yehaa!!

Sweden strike gold in the olympic hockeyfinal, not really the right place to write this but still… :clap: :clap: :bow: :bow:

/Arabaldo

Congratulations Sweden. :clap: :clap: :clap:

moved to the Living room

Yeah… it’s a great day. :clap:

:cool:

My daughter doesn’t think so as Canada’s team never showed up!!!:stuck_out_tongue:
Congrats to Sweden.:cool:

Congrat’s Sweden! You wont get that far though when you meet us in Germany in June!!

You english james#2? Dont forget, Sven runs your team! :wink:

We beat finland today none the less, our favourite brother! I was sure we’d get a thorough beating before the match started seeing how Finland pulverized the opposition in all their previous games.

Wiohoooooo!

Yes my friend, I’m English, joking apart, your country are ALWAYS formidable opponents. Larsson always worries me!

What he said. Congrats to Sweden though.
GOLD IN 2010 AT HOME! GO CANADA!

Poor Finland, I was hoping they’d get their first gold in Olympic history. Seems they are cursed. Congrats Swedes! :clap:

We have been infiltrated by the Swedish borg!:stuck_out_tongue: (doesn’t make sense if you weren’t here for the aussie borg).

I looked and looked and could not see any norwegians on the closing ceremony. Wonder where they went to… Yeees, I will have to rub it in a little, now that we some how got 7 gold medals compared to the last 8 years sum of 0. :smiley: