@ OLLI.... Hide CD media

vbimport

hi

olli can you please add hide cd media for the pioneer DVD 115f rom

thanks

Hi sherman1,

the “Hide CDR Media” funktion in CloneCD is independent from the brand of your CD-ROM or CD writer. It is a driver.
If this funktion is diabled for you, move to Canada or Australia or get the patch here at the CD-Freaks.

regards, sven

hi

i am in australia, and hide cd works on my burner (asus 4012A)
but it doesn’t work on my PIONEER 115f DVD

dvd burner? because you generally dont have to have hide cdr media on a dvd drive?

im confused :wink:

Originally posted by ckin2001
[B]dvd burner? because you generally dont have to have hide cdr media on a dvd drive?

im confused :wink: [/B]

i don’t want to go into whether or not a DVD-rom is able to read atip. let’s just say “generally” is the operative word, but not in the context you chose to use it in.

thx for your time in advance Olli if you could have a glance at this thread sometime.

Originally posted by sherman1
[B]

i don’t want to go into whether or not a DVD-rom is able to read atip.[/B]
Yes, let’s not :wink: But, you don’t think this is just another sign of the SecuROM/SD2 bug?

hard to say, all we know is that hide cdr media doesnt work on this drive, apparently. more info would be nice :smiley:

hard to say, all we know is that hide cdr media doesnt work on this drive, apparently. more info would be nice :smiley:

in the nicest way i know how i’d like to tell you ckin2001, please do not concern yourself with this topic.
You have made it obvious that you do not know what you are talking about.

before Hide CD Media can be used within Clone, hardware (ie the roms concerned) must be supported by clone. This can be done when Olli updates Clone.

ckin2001 it is good that you know how to post, it would be better if you knew the appropriate time to post.

the sheep guy just said that its a driver. and he said its irrespective of manufacturer. please read, and thank you.

if Hide CD Media is not related to software support for hardware;
then could you please, in your own words, explain to me why it is that neither my acer 1832A nor my pioneer 115f dvd ,and until CCD 4.0.1.6 my ASUS 4012A, are not able to use Hide CD Media.

i’m not arguing that is a driver issue. is driver software or hardware by the way ckin2001 :Z

please just leave it be if you cannot add insight.

:cop:

Originally posted by sherman1
[B]

in the nicest way i know how i’d like to tell you ckin2001, please do not concern yourself with this topic.
[/B]

trying to figure this out…ask for info, receive harshness…this is exactly how you get me to answer with halfass replies. and btw, everyone knows drivers are hardware :wink:

[B]

trying to figure this out…ask for info, receive harshness…this is exactly how you get me to answer with halfass replies. and btw, everyone knows drivers are hardware :wink: [/B]

Read the title of this thread pal. Are you Olli?

do you write code for Olli and clonecd?

if the above are “no”, then i guess you cannot honestly answer the question directed at Olli himself.

if you wonna get your posts up, or become a mod thats fine, but please don’t make a nusence of yourself in the process.

and drivers, well i think you answered my questions regarding your credability.

thanks

hope you get time to read this sometime soon Olli

cya