Older version of VSO engine?

Ok so I just purchased DVDFab Platinum and I know that the new version 5.2.3.0 is out but I understand that there are some issues with the burning engine? How might I go about finding the older version the of the buring engine?

If installing over the previous version does not work(not sure why)…have you tried un-installing it then installing the latest version ?
You will need your registration key after you install.

Thank you for your response Stormjumper! I was actually able to get the update to work. The strange thing is that I did the same thing for the 4th time and it mysteriously worked!!! Any change you could help me out with the new question I have?

What question are you talking about ?

Edit…Did you find the guide interesting…

[QUOTE=caviguy96;2200868]Ok so I just purchased DVDFab Platinum and I know that the new version 5.2.3.0 is out but I understand that there are some issues with the burning engine? How might I go about finding the older version the of the buring engine?[/QUOTE]

I was talking about this question LOL… Sorry. Once I fixed the update I tried editing the post before anyone replied…

I did read the guide and it didnt help with my question… but its a great tut!!!

[quote=caviguy96;2200905]I was talking about this question LOL… Sorry. Once I fixed the update I tried editing the post before anyone replied.

[B]And I am not sure what guide you might be referring to.[/B]…[/quote]
Sure you do the clean uninstall the one you was reading a little while ago :bigsmile:

Oh yes! Your guide was fantastic!!! But what you suggested was honestly the process I was doing before when it didnt work… I really dont know why considering it finally did update…

Any help on the VSO burning engine side???

[quote=caviguy96;2200911]Oh yes! Your guide was fantastic!!! But what you suggested was honestly the process I was doing before when it didnt work… I really dont know why considering it finally did update…

Any help on the VSO burning engine side???[/quote]
If there is an older version of DVDFab that contains a version of the VSO software that works better for you, you can re-install that version of DVDFab then when you go to update to the latest version of DVDFab just remove the check mark next to"Install VSO Software" …that way it will not update the VSO software and will just retain the version you like :wink:

From what I have been reading the VSO engine from 5.1.2.2 seems to be working the best for folks around here. Could you direct me to where I could download this version or as in your sig could you email a copy?

Delete your email it will lead to un-wanted spam :eek: send it by PM(privite message)

Got it!!! Thank you!!!

You have Mail :bigsmile:

Sweet! I have it all installed now with the older VSO and the 5.2.3.0 version!!! Thank you so much for all of your help!

Anytime :wink: