Old Computer Case to Funny

vbimport

last night was trash night here. I had a small gutted hp computer case i needed to get rid of . I also had to change the kitty litter so what I do . I put the bag of cat litter in the case and but the covers back on. placed the case out to the curb and today i go and look out and the case is gone. but the reg.trash has not been picked up yet or the recycle . someone is in for a nasty suprize when they check that computer out . and find out all they got was a bag of crap:sad:

How do you know they’re taking the case to Funny? Is that where your landfill is?

[QUOTE=renovation;2451232]last night was trash night here. I had a small gutted hp computer case i needed to get rid of . I also had to change the kitty litter so what I do . I put the bag of cat litter in the case and but the covers back on. placed the case out to the curb and today i go and look out and the case is gone. but the reg.trash has not been picked up yet or the recycle . someone is in for a nasty suprize when they check that computer out . and find out all they got was a bag of crap:sad:[/QUOTE]

LOL! A PC case full of soiled kitty litter will indeed be a nasty surprise for someone. :bigsmile:

You wanna watch they don’t bring it back in disgust, ROTFL :wink:

Isn’t that what they mean by ‘Intel Inside’? :smiley:

Well you said it was an HP case. You probably added value to it…

Awesome! Just be careful it isn’t dumped back on your curb.