OK weekend starts out great

vbimport

I hurt my foot at the gym…got drunk…and someone didn’t skype with me this friday night…guess i’m gonna have a groovy weekend!!!

oh yeah the foot i think its broke…right now its like 3 or 4 times bigger than the other one…black and blue…i accidently dropped a 10 pound plate on the top dead center at the gym…hurts like a bitch…and
i’ve been drinking and singing in voice chat all night…
typing in the main chat channel…
and someone was suppose to skype with me …and so far hasnt’ shown…

sooooooo…what MORE can happen this weekend.???

WHOOOOOTTTTT!!!

poor thing.You need another beer. :slight_smile:

no beers please…5 smirnoff twsited s …is plenty for me…2 and i’m tipsy…and now i’ve got to 5…
and i need to get to bed…

You need someone to gently massage your tender parts making you feel better.

Someone was too drunk to remember she set the time for 1 am her time (8 am Central European Time) :wink:
Someone did not see the PM before she logged off…
Someone did not answer the phone right after that…

For all the other stuff, I wish I could kiss it and make all the pain go away :wink:

Good start to the weekend for me aswell, Out last night (Friday) at friends G/F’s 30th party, was dancing away and my friend rams a balloon in my face and his ring caught my lip and split it. Went to hospital at the end of the night and got 3 stitches and came out of there 3 1/2 hours later.

Well, I got absolutely smashed and stayed up playing with my recently-acquired iBook all night. Dana, I have skype again, this time with microphone akshun… I’ll skype you next time I see you on. :wink:

This weekend will be awesome, as i start 1 weeks holiday :smiley:

this weekend is the second to last i will have to travel to see my boyfriend:D

I doubt anyone has had as terrible a weekend as i have so far…i went to see my girlfriend today…we’ve just had our 1 year anniversary…anyway i found she’s been cheating on me even though shes been having a go at me recently, saying I was cheating on her (classic sign though looking back on it)…but thats not actually the worst part, as i was going to ask her something special today (no prizes for guessing what)… :sad: :sad: :sad:

Has to be the worst day of my life. :sad:

sorry to here that.

Yeh, thought i’d liven up this already jolly thread! :wink:

Ultimate bummer of a weekend, what did she say for herself when she found out that you knew.

What i’d call the ultimate insult…she said that she “loves me, but she wasn’t in love with me any longer”…which i found to be a load of c**p! :iagree:

Strange breed.

Aye, women! (sorry for that over-generalisation…just the way i’m feeling! :eek: )

Off to wollow in self-pity! :wink:

EDIT: And to the post below - every night for the next 2 weeks should do it!

You’ll be out on the piss tonight.

CD…hun…i hate to hear that…but your much better off without her…

Liars and cheats may they all burn in hell…

at least shes freed you up for someone whos more deserving of your time…what goes around comes around…she will definately get hers one day…

just be strong…

Sorry…:frowning: I suck…and i didn’t see your pm till…today… :sad:

forgive me???

better watch out…and talk to Savannah…i was…amusing to say the least last night…

woke up singing the winnie the pooh song and Lambchops playhouse song??? why ??? i have no idea…