Ok those that are stuck in the snow

yeah those that are stuck in the snow what stories or pictures do you have.
We in Michigan got 2-3 foot of snow here are some pictures of the driveway

I’m freezing only watching these pics :eek:

Did I mention that I prefer the summer? :bigsmile:

SpringSummerFall any other time hey.

We ‘only’ got about 10-12 inches here in my area of central Oklahoma. That’s enough to shut the state down for days (we’re not used to it). I’m too miserable to take any pics but they wouldn’t look much different than yours (other than the blue skies you have).

yeah that blue sky’s gonna bite us in the butt tonight ,gonna get cold now.

so true… we need clear skies until an hour or so before sunset then clouds until an hour or so after sunrise.

We’re gonna be above 0 tonight, which will be nice.

[QUOTE=marloyd;2573356]yeah that blue sky’s gonna bite us in the butt tonight ,gonna get cold now.[/QUOTE]

Love a clear blue sky in the summer time but I sure do hate them in the winter time
makes it so much colder at night. :frowning: Here in TN we don’t have to worry tonight about
a clear sky as it is very cloudy with maybe some freezing rain and some snow that is
supposed to be on the way here in the next few hours.

[QUOTE=RichMan;2573354]We ‘only’ got about 10-12 inches here in my area of central Oklahoma. That’s enough to shut the state down for days (we’re not used to it). I’m too miserable to take any pics but they wouldn’t look much different than yours (other than the blue skies you have).[/QUOTE]

It’s actually snowing again here in South Edmond/North OKC. Supposedly we’re in for more of the white stuff over the next week or so. :a

You have actual Snow?

My entire yard is a foot deep in solid ICE

Plow it? that’d require explosives.

We just sprinkle coal cinders on top of it and drive ON the stuff.

AD

Nice photos Marloyd!

[B]Wombler[/B]

i am so glad i don’t live where you do…i hate this snow that we have been getting…hopefully this last 6 inches we got yesterday is IT for this year…

I just got these pictures email to me , the pictures are from South Dakota

Here’s some more

and somemore

I feel quite bad for complaining about my snow now.

Me too I’m glad I don’t live in South Dakota

Hate to say this but that one picture with the cars driving down the highway
isn’t from South Dakota as we do not drive on the opposite side of the road
here in the US it looks to be something like the Swiss Alps maybe :confused:

Area marked in red cars on the wrong side of the road for South Dakota

[QUOTE=getit29;2574679]Hate to say this but that one picture with the cars driving down the highway
isn’t from South Dakota as we do not drive on the opposite side of the road
here in the US it looks to be something like the Swiss Alps maybe :confused:

Area marked in red cars on the wrong side of the road for South Dakota[/QUOTE] The Swiss also don’t drive on the left-hand side of the road. (unless they visit the U.K. :p)

Looks like Japan…they drive on the left

Google it…loads of references to that picture, for example http://nasirzadi.blogspot.com/2010/12/deep-snow-really-deep-snow.html

That’s amazing you guys getit would be a good detective there and dean I’m sending the people in arizonia your web site to prove were the pictures came from.