Ok this ones really wierd, autoplay and bw5 120

it dont hide the atip! i just burned bf1942 which burned fine…but when i run it i get the please insert correct disk error like hide cdr media wasnt enabled. so i install alc120 with no emulation just hide cdr turned on…disk plays fine:o does the new version not come with the autoplay client? and if it does can someone test it and make sure it does install when you install the new version (ie uninstall the old one first).

ok theres a bug in autoplay 4 id say…hide atip doesnt seem to be working…using any external hide cdr program i can get it to work.

i will reload version 5 110 to confirm this…

ok i can confirm the bug reloaded 110 with autoplay 3 title runs fine.

ok it must be something thats happening when i uninstall bw and reinstall the new version…for some reason autoplay is not getting reloaded with bw5 i have to install in seperatly…is this a new feature of bw?? does bw5 not come with autoplay does it need to be installed seperatly?

found the problem…apperantely the link0 on vso’s website pointed me to a 3rd party download site…well that version did NOT have autoplay included with it…so that was my problem…i just redownloaded from vso’s website link1 i beleive and that version has autoplay.

LOL good monolog. If u have this ussually contact doctor :D, btw do u have ICQ or MSN ? Can you contact me ? My are stored in profile

Originally posted by R!Co
LOL good monolog. If u have this ussually contact doctor :D, btw do u have ICQ or MSN ? Can you contact me ? My are stored in profile

LOL well no one would help me so i replyed to myself…does that make me crazy?:confused:

No It was joke ;p. What about second part ?

Originally posted by R!Co
No It was joke ;p. What about second part ?

mines on my profile also…

hey im having problem with your new version of tweaker setting the write speed in bw5…it seems to ignore it.:confused:

Ok will look on it. Message to ICQ is on the way

EDIT

Hmm strange it was working before. :eek: Will look on give me few days