Ok, let’s assume that you are assuming that I am assuming, that she is assuming the same thing you are assuming

vbimport

ok

How does she know what I’m assuming

[QUOTE=marloyd;2595654]How does she know what I’m assuming[/QUOTE]

Lets assume that she does!

Than Samlar will assurme he knows what I’m assuming,but than your assuming she knows

I assume that my head is about to explode…

ok assuming you think your head is going to explode that your not assuming she knows what I’m assuming so samlar doen’t know what she is assuming.right

[QUOTE=samlar;2595644]ok[/QUOTE]

Yes but you shouldn’t be assuming that we’re assuming that you’re assuming, that she is assuming the same thing you are assuming.

It’s just far too risky!

[B]Wombler[/B]

I´m assuming that you´re assuming that Samlar is assuming that she is assuming he knows what she´s assuming, whereas…he isn´t.

At least, I´m assuming he isn´t

I don’t think I’ve seen the letters ass used so much in one thread before.
It is somehow appropriate.

That’s weird as what I am assuming is what she dreamed of and then it just got kinkier!

[QUOTE=Dr. Who;2595741]That’s weird as what I am assuming is what she dreamed of and then it just got kinkier![/QUOTE]

She? Not wanting to butt in, but it was Kerry who could see lots of ass. If you analyze this thread you will see what is behind it. I´m assuming the OP is from another planet…probably Uranus!

:stuck_out_tongue:

funny I get bored at night and since I do not sleep much I just have to assume, that if I post some post like this then someone will post something that is funny My wife says I have to much time on my hands

Samlar I too have trouble sleeping and had fun getting your post going it’s funny how things can get carried away assuming that’s what you meant.

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2595740]I don’t think I’ve seen the letters ass used so much in one thread before.
It is somehow appropriate.[/QUOTE]

There you go then, it’s officially the thread with the most ‘ass’ in it! ;):bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Kerry56;2595740]I don’t think I’ve seen the letters ass used so much in one thread before.
It is somehow appropriate.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=Wombler;2595756]There you go then, it’s officially the thread with the most ‘ass’ in it! ;):bigsmile::bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE] I assume there’s more ass over in that thread! :cool:

Way too much of making an ass out of u and me in this thread. I’m outta here, I assume I shouldn’t put up with it!

[QUOTE=jhtalisman;2595773]Way too much of making an ass out of u and me in this thread. I’m outta here, I assume I shouldn’t put up with it![/QUOTE]

How can we assist you?

Assuming this thread was to get a reaction from people,and assuming the reactions are various from person to person,I assume it got attention and was fun-no harm ,no fowl.as asinine that it may be.So I aspirate one more time.( Is this to much)

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2595766]I assume there’s more ass over in that thread! :cool:[/QUOTE]

But that’s more graphic detail than text. :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Ming doesn’t approve! :disagree: