OK, Let me get this straight!

NO-ONE knows if I can revert back to 5005XS FW 0098 from a hacked 0101 FW??? ON-ONE??? Or if that firmwear can even be used on a 5005XS? What’s the deal here? Is everyone just ignoring me on this? Did I post something I wasn’t suppose to post? Was it the way I said it? This reminds me of my school days. It’s like you must be in the group in order to get a reply. If it seems like I’m a little agitated, I am. I seen people helping each other left and right on this board and is why I posted here. What the hell do you want me to do?..BEG??? Well, I’m not going to do that because I don’t see anybody else begging! I know this a hell-of-a-way to start out on a board if you’re looking for help but, if no-one’s going to offer any info, then what the hell is the difference?

Thanks for making me feel welcomed!
POWERBURNER

Welcome to CDF:
I don’t have the answer for you but if you post your question in this Lite-On forum you will get help sooner i imagine > http://club.cdfreaks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=102 Maybe a mod will move it for you.

Hi and Thank you Rolling56,
I thought that I did post the question in the correct forum. I clicked on a link about the LiteOn DVD burners. Maybe that’s why I can’t get an answer. I did, however, found out the answer to my question from another board. The 098 FW can’t be used on the 5005XS’s. I have to buy an inline MV stopper. I didn’t want to spend anymore money but, I guess that’s what I’ll have to do. Again, thanks for repling,
POWERBURNER