Ok, I've been away

vbimport

…but there seems to have been a few changes since I was last here…

Yes, a bunch of rodents hijacked the place! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2479617]Yes, a bunch of rodents hijacked the place! :p[/QUOTE]
I resemble that remark :p. We didn’t hijack it, we just moved in through small cracks in the walls. Its what we do :bigsmile:.

[QUOTE=Rickkins;2479613]…but there seems to have been a few changes since I was last here…[/QUOTE]
Hopefully you’ve already found the drop-down box lower left corner to change it back to what you’re used to :).

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2479617]Yes, a bunch of rodents hijacked the place! :p[/QUOTE]

…but don’t worry - the forum cats are on their case. :bigsmile:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2479622]…but don’t worry - the forum cats are on their case. :bigsmile:[/QUOTE]Never fear Bobcat is here :bigsmile:

Ouch! Let go of my tail! I’ll get right back into the wall as soon as I finish drinking that cofee you spilled :).

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2479620] We didn’t hijack it, we just moved in through small cracks in the walls. Its what we do :bigsmile:[/QUOTE] To-may-to, to-mah-to! :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=DrageMester;2479635]To-may-to, to-mah-to! :p[/QUOTE]
:bigsmile:
Just for the record, I’m as grateful as any for that little drop-down box that lets me get away from the MyCE ;).

[QUOTE=deanwitty;2479620]
Hopefully you’ve already found the drop-down box lower left corner to change it back to what you’re used to :).[/QUOTE]

Uh…I have now…thanks…:bigsmile: