OK, avatars can be larger now, who has the best looking one?

vbimport

We’ve just increased the size of an avatar. As an incentive to post more (only useful stuff of course :slight_smile: ) regular users are now allowed an avatar of 100x80 pixels, Residents can have an avatar of up to 175x100 and the same applies to staff.

We hope this will please everyone, and I look forward to see some nice new avatars. You can change yours here.

The winner gets a virtual -tour de france like- kiss from both Lin and Diane (although they don’t know this yet :slight_smile: )

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2643662]We’ve just increased the size of an avatar. As an incentive to post more (only useful stuff of course :slight_smile: ) regular users are now allowed an avatar of 100x80 pixels, Residents can have an avatar of up to 175x100 and the same applies to staff.

We hope this will please everyone, and I look forward to see some nice new avatars. You can change yours here.

The winner gets a virtual -tour de france like- kiss from both Lin and Diane (although they don’t know this yet :slight_smile: )[/QUOTE]

[B]di gives everyone that posts on this thread a[/B]:kiss:

[I]Thanks :cool:[/I]

It’s not new but first uploaded in 2004.

If you have an animated avatar Wombler posted this link for an animated resize:
http://www.smiliegenerator.us/index.php?pid=35

Make sure the “Scaling Factor” pulldown is set to “manual resize”.

Hi Di , Is you avatar supposed to be animated ?

[QUOTE=cholla;2643681]If you have an animated avatar Wombler posted this link for an animated resize:

Make sure the “Scaling Factor” pulldown is set to “manual resize”.[/QUOTE]

Thanks 4 that info… like your New size one [I]( someone gotinto trouble in chat for saying BIGGERone )[/I] :bigsmile:

I putup my first avater . pic that my son drew:flower:

[QUOTE=cholla;2643681]If you have an animated avatar Wombler posted this link for an animated resize:

Make sure the “Scaling Factor” pulldown is set to “manual resize”.[/QUOTE]

Yeah it’s a free website and I’ve always found it very useful in the past.

If anyone is having any difficulties get back to me though and I’ll try and help you out.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=DoMiN8ToR;2643662]The winner gets a virtual -tour de france like- kiss from both Lin and Diane (although they don’t know this yet :slight_smile: )[/QUOTE]

And as an incentive to all the female contestants if they win Kerry and I will step in! :bigsmile:

Kerry make sure you’ve got those boxer briefs at the ready! :bigsmile::bigsmile:

[B]Wombler[/B]

Alright!! Now you’re talking :bigsmile:

Oh I like that new one.

Would you like a transparent version perhaps?

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2643693]Oh I like that new one.

Would you like a transparent version perhaps?

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

Ooooh! Fangs very much, don’t mind if I do :flower:

EDIT: Oi, put that post back :stuck_out_tongue:

Much more fetching, I think you’ll agree!

[B]Wombler[/B]

Where the heck are all the posts going?! This is too weird :stuck_out_tongue:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2643694]Ooooh! Fangs very much, don’t mind if I do :flower:

EDIT: Oi, put that post back :p[/QUOTE]

You’re more than welcome. :flower:

Sorted!

I confused things by posting in the wrong thread.

It’s better in here though.

[B]Wombler[/B]

[QUOTE=Wombler;2643697]You’re more than welcome. :flower:

Sorted!

I confused things by posting in the wrong thread.

It’s better in here though.

[B]Wombler[/B][/QUOTE]

LOOOOL I thought I was going Radio Rentals for a minute! And I love the transparent avvy, thankyou :flower:

[QUOTE=Arachne;2643698]LOOOOL I thought I was going Radio Rentals for a minute! And I love the transparent avvy, thankyou :flower:[/QUOTE]

Yes, I’ve discovered that the best use of all these powers is to confuse the senior staff. :bigsmile:

No problem. :slight_smile:

It looks far better against the coloured background.

I edited the one I have the same way in Paint Shop Pro.

Enjoy! :flower:

[B]Wombler[/B]

To the first remark I say once again: Git. :bigsmile:

I only really use PSP for cropping and resizing, I’m hopeless at anything else, LOL!

And your womble reminds me of a druid for some reason :wink:

DoMiN8ToR here’s a centred version of that graphic if it’s of any use to you.

[B]Wombler[/B]

It looks like this is another sub-thread of the very popular Thong thread along with the Briefs thread and Panties thread.

I was one asking for larger avatar space nearly 10 years ago.

It’s strange that Kakaotalk has well over 50 million users (about the same numbers and traffic as Line and Whatsapp, but far fewer than Weixin of Tencent), but no clear business model. It sells avatars and that’s probably the biggest source of their negligible income. They all want to take share of the markets Facebook’s best poised to dominate.

Kakaotalk does have some cool Kitty avatars.

I tried several but was getting “Failed to load” on all of them. Then suddenly I see me in a red-dress at my shop’s desk showing up. Hmmm. I think I prefer the GONE FISHING one, or Milk Maid one. I need to rework some of the photos.