to this mutual benefit transaction. I look forward to
hearing from you as soon as possible if you are
interested.
Regards,
Mr. Mark Hugo

Its so nice to see that banks have starting using Yahoo… :wink:

If you havn’t noticed I’m knida being scarstic, I know this is spam

VH

if you believe that you are rich, now - do you also believe that reading an email will enlarge your penis :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
(i know, it’s only spam, but i just had to say this :wink: )

Id say I’ve definately gotten emails which have, for a period of time, enlarged a bodypart :stuck_out_tongue:

Income tax refund emails? :slight_smile:

OMG pr0n!

I don’t any of my parts ENLARGED thank you…

I’m gonna be super rich soon too! A Nigerian prince has promised to put loads of money in my account if I gave him my account details…

it is fun to reply to those kind of emails using a untraceable email i actually had some suckers communicate with me over 10 emails or so i was playin stooooopid with them like i didn’t know what was up it is sooooo funny and they even switched people on me a few times, nigeria was where all that stuff was comin from.

I thought all american women had nose jobs when they were 16, and boob jobs when they hit 18 :wink:

As one stunningly boring looking bimbo once put it:
“Girls that don’t have a nose job, just don’t have pride in themselves!”

Yes Barbie, what all blokes in the world want is a bunch of women that all look the same, due the same nose job, & facelift, and size DDD cups.

It all seems a tad … vanilla.
I’m a strawberry and chocolate man myself … and preferably both at the same time :wink:

Now you know you have a moral obligation to mess with them right (cause it might be fun)? Play along with whatever they want. I’m assuming that they are going to want bank account information, money wired/transfered, personal information that could be used for identity theft, credit card info etc. Obviouslly there is liklly to be some sort of charge for transfering the money (just a formality of course) or you will have to pay the taxes on it before they can release it (and the taxes need to be paid to them in cash, not to someone official).

Whatever they ask you to do, contact them and tell them you have done it (even though you havent). Whatever info they ask for, give it to them (make up bogus info to give them of course). It might be fun!!!
If you do string them along, let us know how it goes!!!

I just though of an even beter approach. Act like (give them info as if) you were elderlly and kind of wealthy. Anytime they mention that the info you gave was wrong (if they are really dedicated enough about scamming you to keep it going), mention that you could call your son to get help because you sometimes get confused with banking stuff (whcih they wont want you to do) but it might keep them wasting their time trying (which would be even funnier).

Have you ever heard of email bombs … Worse, letter bombs … phone no#s are traceable, and they can verify your address.

Just ignore them.

I got a mail from Ed McMahon and I may already be a millionaire. Wohoo!!!

VirusHack dont belive all u can see … in that case delete it :stuck_out_tongue: