Official Thread for Mac Users

Hi there,

since I haven’t seen such a topic yet, I hope this will be the official topic for Mac OS X users.

What do you think about Mac OS X ?

I’m running the latest version (Snow Leopard) and I’m very happy with it. Powerful, fast, and secure.

Any lacks? I think there are too few games available for the Mac Intel platform.

I’m hoping to find Command & Conquer: Red Alert 3 for Mac at a price less than 50,00 Euro , so if there’s anyone who finds a bargain… maybe… you can tell it to me… :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :flower: :flower: :flower: :flower:

I have Snow Leopard on PC2. It has some nice features, but i personally think the desktop and user interface is childish, and years behind Win7 in terms of usability.
There is also no Blu ray support out the box, and fitting anything remotely useful, like a DVB-S2 TV card is a nightmare.

I have a not-too-bad Mac which is currently gathering dust, but I like the idea of a dedicated Mac thread too

Here´s an article I just ran across about Macs in business that may be of interest
http://software.silicon.com/os/0,39024651,39554596,00.htm?tag=mncol;txt

[QUOTE=Dee;2446447]…It has some nice features, but i personally think the desktop and user interface is childish, and years behind Win7 in terms of usability…[/QUOTE]OMG, now they’ll be swarming in here like bees in a jar of honey… let’s all find a place to hide :stuck_out_tongue:

SHHHHHHHHH,they will hear you.

[QUOTE=Hemispasm;2446495]OMG, now they’ll be swarming in here like bees in a jar of honey… let’s all find a place to hide :p[/QUOTE]haha.
Time to pimp my OS X desktop then :stuck_out_tongue: :smiley: