Office Max Fuji media sale

On sale this week at OM. They also have 50-ct spindles of Kyphermedia 4x DVD+R for $30 after MIR.

That Fuji 30pk for $1.98 after MIR is Made in Japan and TY

Drive Type = DVD DUAL 
     Disc Type = CDR
      Material = Cyanine
       Lead In = 97:24:01
      Lead Out = 79:59:72

Nominal Capacity = 702.83MB
Manufacturer Maybe = Taiyo Yuden Company Limited
SMART-BURN Speed Limit = 40X (Write)

(speed limit is 40x for my drive, they are marked as 48x)

10 pk DVD-Rs are also Made in Japan. So hurry in if you’re in US and interested in TY media at the above prices :wink:

Added: OM also had 100pk Imation 700 mb 48x for $0 after $20 MIR. They were made in UK by CMC Magnectics. Actually, my 451s likes them - 0.475 C1 avg; 17 max as I tested a couple from a pack purchased for my cousin.

I took advantage of this deal so that I could get some Taiyo Yuden DVD-R’s for my drive at a reasonable price. I did the online submission method and sent in my UPC symbol and the the rbate form. As of right now, my rebate has been denied because they said teh UPC symbol does not match up with the offer. My DVD-R 10 pack box does look slightly different from the one in rdgrimes’ post, but it is still a Fuji 10 pack and they gave me a rebate form so I should be entitled to one. I have emailed the rebate customer service people and should be getting a response within 24 hours. I am sure that is going to be great help. Sorry to moan on the board.

I just got a couple Fuji rebates that were sent in about 6 months ago. On average I get about 1/2 of the Fuji rebates I send in, of the ones that I don’t get, 1/2 are denied for some bogus reason and the other 1/2 are just ignored.

Originally posted by Mohawk3
I have emailed the rebate customer service people and should be getting a response within 24 hours. I am sure that is going to be great help.

I hope it’ll work for you. I recall that the promotion # was incomplete on the rebate coupon for Fuji 30pk CD-Rs. I e-mailed OM online stating the problem, and got a reply in more than 72 hours :wink: The reply said that I didn’t specify the promotion # in the web form, so I should be looking for it on my coupon ;-)) By that time the rebate form was available online with the correct promo #, but anyway I had lot’s of fun reading OM reply.

rdgrimes
I think these rebates are paid by OM, not Fuji.

Picked up a bunch of Sony 1-4x dvd-r made in Japan for $10.50 these come up as TYG01 media and burn at 8x on my Nec 2500. Not as good as the 9.99 at Staples last week, but I didn’t get the 1-4x at staples only 2x. Sale good till end of this week, I guess.

Good luck.

I also took advantage of the 10-pack DVD-R deals that turned out to be TYG01. I received an email today from www.rebateshq.com indicating it was invalid because the UPC didn’t match the 5-pack DVD+RW offer!! I sent them an email back indicating that the rebate form was the printed one from the OM register, even indicating it was a 10-pack. Told them to recheck and now, my submission is valid. Sometimes, these people need a kick in the arse.

It has been over 24 hours and I still have not recieved a response from the officemax customer service email that I submitted. I ended up submitting one through the www.rebateshq.com website after reading KTL’s post. Maybe now I will get a response.