Office 2003 pro

I read earlier that someone add made a copy of office 2003 pro. I want to ask him if he had the same problem as me .

I’m using nero express with a mitsumi burner 52x24x52 I am trying to copy office 2003 pro at 24x on a blank cd-r it seemed to go well until it reached 97% then it started having unrecoverable read errors. after 2h39min its still at 99% and has been there for almost 2hours now is this normal?

if someone answers my question email me at tahu_165@msn.com to alert me of a new post or to answer my question because i do not want to stay all day here waiting for an answer

AFAIK, there isn’t copy protection on the disk…
Have you tried using a different program to burn the disk? Ie… CDRWIN, or CloneCD or something like that?

> to alert me of a new post or to answer my question because i do not want to stay all day here waiting for an answer

You get notified if there is a reply in the email you have provided while registering, you know. But then again waiting here all day long might also do it for you as is getting lots of spam in your mail account.

Your original CD is probably scratched or damaged thus the errors while reading. It has no protection whatsoever.

Also, It sounds like you are copying on the fly… What happens if you just try to make an image of the disk… Do you get the same error?