Office 11

Ahem:

Action required to receive Office Beta 2 kit

**Do not reply as this email is being sent to you from an un-monitored account. Due to Microsoft’s security requirements, the hyperlink(s) contained in this email may not automatically open your browser. If you experience any difficulty, please copy the link and paste into your browser. **

BetaID: xxxxxx

Password: xxxxxxxxxxx

Bryan Corbiere

(address)

(phone)

(email)

Dear Bryan Corbiere,

This message is in regards to your address information. In the coming weeks, we will be shipping your Beta 2 kit for the Office 11 and Office Family applications.

Please review the address information above. This is the mailing address where your Office Beta 2 kit will be delivered.

If the mailing address above is CORRECT, no action or confirmation email is required.

If the mailing address above is INCORRECT, you will need to update your contact information by doing the following:

Visit www.betaplace.com
Enter your BetaID & Password:
xxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxx
Select Modify Contact Information.

Once you log in, you will be taken to the general BetaPlace homepage to update your personal data. At this time, you may or may not have access to further information about the Office 11 Beta 2 release.

A definitive delivery date is not available at this time. We’re sorry, but inquiries regarding a ship date will not receive a response.

Thank you,

The Microsoft Office Team

I think I might post some screenies when it gets here :smiley:

Originally posted by Bloodstar007

I think I might post some screenies when it gets here :smiley:

That would be nice.

:cool:

be more interested if it came with longhorn as well :stuck_out_tongue:

You could have downloaded it already if you were quick enough :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Hmm… just read the Non-Disclousure Agreement on Microsoft’s beta website… wonder if I should post them…

mIRC has it too…works great! Not much has changed except for appearance; you also must have Windows 2000 SP3 and up! (Hmmm, spyware so M$ can watch you!)

how about the drm built in? surprised nebuch hasnt been hounding about it :smiley: