Offer: Lifetime anonymous web surfing now $39

vbimport

We’ve just posted the following news: Offer: Lifetime anonymous web surfing now $39[newsimage]http://static.myce.com//images_posts/2015/07/box1-e1436647088428-95x75.png[/newsimage]

Our friend Rob Boirun has selected a fantastic offer for Myce readers, lifetime anonymous surfing the internet for $39 through IPinator.

Read the full article here: [http://www.myce.com/news/offer-lifetime-anonymous-web-surfing-now-39-76809/](http://www.myce.com/news/offer-lifetime-anonymous-web-surfing-now-39-76809/)

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

what if you need to come from a certain country, like Mexico to watch Netflix Spanish programming, can I select the country?

Why pay when you can get free proxy to use from the internet? Wow there are suckers out there that will pay for it.

SciFer, exactly the reason to use something like this. IPinator has over 100 servers in over 80 countries with 2000+ IPs in rotation and constantly being cleaned. Â

Coolcolors - while there are free proxies out there, you get what you pay for. Most free ones are unsecured or overloaded. A service like this offers 256 bit encryption and is constantly cleaning IPs to ensure good bandwidth.

If you really want to be anonymous, I would recommend using TOR. Even if one’s IP address is hidden, there are still ways one can be tracked, such as tracking cookies, and various forms of browser fingerprinting. The TOR Browser Bundle, which is based on the ESR releases of FIrefox, comes with several privacy-enhancing tools.

Also, I can’t imagine there’s any way to determine whether VPN providers are logging the users’ activities. At least with TOR, the activities are difficult to track, since most of the relays can only see encrypted versions of the users web activities. The exit relays can see your unencrypted data (assuming you’re not using HTTPS), but can only determine the IP address of the relay the data came from, not the original users’ IP address.

There are downsides: browser plugins (Flash Player, Silverlight, etc.) might reveal your real IP Address, thus threatening your anonymity (I would assume this to be true of proxies, VPNs, and TOR). Therefore, the TOR Broswer Bundle disables plugins by default (many of these plugins are being replaced by HTML5, anyway). Also, you can only go as fast as your slowest relay, so one slow relay could mean slow internet. Making sure you are in a certain country is not impossible, but it is difficult (you will have to manually edit a text configuration file).

Is this anything like Cyberghost?

I need to bypass Geoblocking for different countries, so I need to have that choice. Tor doesn’t allow picking your country, does it?

[QUOTE=reviewster;2757659]SciFer, exactly the reason to use something like this. IPinator has over 100 servers in over 80 countries with 2000+ IPs in rotation and constantly being cleaned.

Coolcolors - while there are free proxies out there, you get what you pay for. Most free ones are unsecured or overloaded. A service like this offers 256 bit encryption and is constantly cleaning IPs to ensure good bandwidth.[/QUOTE]

If you can get on the internet you can be tracked…“Period” your not anonymous as you might think. Want no tracking get off the net. We live in a connected world and to think you can remain anonymous is a “Alice in Wonderland”. You might think anonymous surfing helps but you forget the thing in your Pocket your “Smart Phone” is already giving out your position to GPS and Provider so they have other means to know where your at.

Zzyzxroad, yes this allows bypassing geoblocking so that you can access country specific content. There are over 80 countries available. Give it a shot since it’s a one timer for payment.

Looks too good to be true…