Off topic - Verbatim DVD+R DL printable media inner circle diameter

vbimport

I’m sorry to be off, but can’t find the answer.
Verbatim DVD+R DL printable media sold here in the States has the inner circle diameter of 35 mm (for example p/n 96862).
I also have Verbatim DVD+R DL printable media with inner circle diameter of 21-22 mm (like the BD-R media) allowing for more image to be printer. Does anyone happen to know the part number for that?
Is it so-called “hub-printable” version?

[QUOTE=toshik1;2608810]I’m sorry to be off, but can’t find the answer.
Verbatim DVD+R DL printable media sold here in the States has the inner circle diameter of 35 mm (for example p/n 96862).
I also have Verbatim DVD+R DL printable media with inner circle diameter of 21-22 mm (like the BD-R media) allowing for more image to be printer. Does anyone happen to know the part number for that?
Is it so-called “hub-printable” version?[/QUOTE]

Where did you obtain those hub-printable “Verbatim” DL’s in the US? Are you sure those are Verbatim DL’s? The only hub-print Verbatim MID DVD+R DL’s I’ve seen being sold in the US are made by FTI and available here.

Found one disk:

Disc ID: MKM-003-00
Book Type: DVD+R DL
8x

[QUOTE=toshik1;2609565]Found one disk:

Disc ID: MKM-003-00
Book Type: DVD+R DL
8x[/QUOTE]

I have not seen any US sellers selling them in recent memory, other than the FTI Verbatims that I linked to. Those have FTI’s “smart white” surface, probably the smoothest matte inkjet surface ever created. I do see an Asian seller selling the Verbatim hub-prints on Ebay for around $2.00ea. Do you recall where you might have purchased those MKM-003 hub prints?