I'm in the process of retrofitting a new DVD drive into my very old existing robotic burner. Therefore i need a current model drive that ejects completely exposing the full DVD circle so that a cd could be dropped on directly from the top. Many of the drives I have/have seen, exposes 95% of the tray, leaving the 5% covered by the drive housing for you to slip the cd under. The robotic duplicator needs to drop the CD directly down. The existing old scsi drive is a TEAC, no longer in production..
Here is an example picture (My existing Teac) but shows what I mean.. when ejected the entire circle of the tray is exposed so a cd could drop directly down on it. and the tray is mounted higher rather than center mounted. Any DVD drive that ejects to the same distance (most important) and height would be perfect.
Hi guys, I figure if I can't find an answer here I can't find it anywhere.
Thanks guys, hope some of you will eject your trays and report back.