OC Freak's Goofy Avatar

I love OC like a brother but is his avatar goofy? Bring back the rock!

Methinks that’s partly my fault :bigsmile:

I remeber the old one. To you who were not around those days, it was so old it was in black and white and it was all grainy and, like many animated gifs from that era, it went too fast and it had no audio. Now give me my walking stick!

Hmmm, 2 v 3, if that’s not goofy, give me a better word :Z

Originally posted by FutureProof

is his avatar goofy? Bring back the rock!

Fully agree w that.
IMHO, the old one was cool and one of a kind, sort of sticking out of the crowd.
The current one is just…let’s say ‘ordinary’.

Hey wasnt that the monkey i posted for getting your 10000th post Mr B?

Give me back my monkey!! :stuck_out_tongue:

OC’s old avatar had somewhat mythological origins, way cooler :iagree:

5 out of (now) 7 are mods/admins…
Is this to give us ‘normals’ an insight of what goes on in the admin forum? :bigsmile:

Make that 6 of 8. :stuck_out_tongue: OC, get rid of your current avatar. :iagree:

I think there are avatars that can better suit you and your capabilities. If I were you, I would make a script similar the the “Who are You” FutureProof has where it gives you IP, O/S, IE version, etc… BUT, maybe rather something that has the actuall time (your time zone of course) on a nice greed LED like interface that changes. Although that would somehow require linking to an avatar, not uploading a pic, but you get the idea of ingenuity.

That monkey does you no justice IMO.

Oh c’mon the monkey is cute dang it! :stuck_out_tongue:

Make that 9 out of 11 :bigsmile:

OC’s new avatar is funny…looks like (a) Smart@$$ :wink:

Get the old one back, QUICK! :stuck_out_tongue:

Bring back the old one OC

Originally posted by slayerking
Bring back the old one OC

Originally posted by Namoh
Get the old one back, QUICK!:stuck_out_tongue:

Originally posted by philamber
Make that 6 of 8. :stuck_out_tongue: OC, get rid of your current avatar.:iagree:

:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree: YeP!:iagree: :iagree: :iagree: :iagree::iagree:

the specky monkey thing, with the goatie beard and pointed hat. its cool keep it.
:cool:

Originally posted by jacen9
the specky monkey thing, with the goatie beard and pointed hat. its cool keep it.
:Z

oc if u ain’t keepin him ,can i have him please. He’s cool, but id keep it, take no notice of anyone else . I know this is considered as shouting but… KEEP THE MONKEY.

oc if u ain’t keepin him , can i have him please.
Then there would be needed some additional plastic ( and brain ) surgery. :bigsmile:

leave the monkey alone, hes got rights as well. too much experimentation on animals anyway…the A.L.F

leave the monkey alone
No, I did actually mean you speaking of the surgery :stuck_out_tongue:

Pssst, grab the avatar before it’s too late, lol