Obituary

It is with great sadness that Jackass must announce the passing of a very great friend. I only knew him for a few brief months, but the friendship was very deep and meaningful.

Like any true friend, he would do anything I asked of him, without any complaints, and you could always rely on the work he did, being complete and virtually perfect.

Unfortunately in the days leading up to his death, his performance became erratic, he had troubles reading and writing, and at times lapsed into a unresponsive coma.

He finally passed away on March 25th, 2004.

I haven’t finalised any disposal plans, but would be open to any meaningful suggestions.

RIP my dear friend, ASUS 5224A, born in April of 2003.

You will be sadly missed.

If the dates are as you say, is there any chance of RMAing the drive? You’ve had it less than a year - though I appreciate that depending on policies, there may be no warranty remaining.

David

Originally posted by Jackass
[B]It is with great sadness that Jackass must announce the passing of a very great friend. I only knew him for a few brief months, but the friendship was very deep and meaningful.

Like any true friend, he would do anything I asked of him, without any complaints, and you could always rely on the work he did, being complete and virtually perfect.

Unfortunately in the days leading up to his death, his performance became erratic, he had troubles reading and writing, and at times lapsed into a unresponsive coma.

He finally passed away on March 25th, 2004.

I haven’t finalised any disposal plans, but would be open to any meaningful suggestions.

RIP my dear friend, ASUS 5224A, born in April of 2003.

You will be sadly missed. [/B]

I will mourn. I’m sure he has a place in silicon heaven.:sad: :sad:

Ashes to Ashes.

Bury him in his original box in your backyard.

And then piss on the grave !!!