Obama's Sister

vbimport

She lives in Public Housing outside of Boston. She was denied asylum 4 years ago and lives outside the law. Obama issued a statement saying he has no knowledge of her “legal condition” and she should be dealt with as any other person living outside the law.
I am sorry. I believe that this person, if Obama is elected president should be given aslyum as she could be taken hostage or used in a manner that would effect the national security of this country. There is just something that stinks and transcends politics. I think our country is due for another illegal alien amnesty. I know I’ll get a lot of flack for this but there are hard working people in this country paying taxes and would make damn good Americans. We are a nation of immigrants. It seems all we do lately is a brain drain and forget the “Huddled Masses”.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2150037]There is just something that stinks and transcends politics. I think our country is due for another illegal alien amnesty. I know I’ll get a lot of flack for this but there are hard working people in this country paying taxes and would make damn good Americans. We are a nation of immigrants. It seems all we do lately is a brain drain and forget the “Huddled Masses”.[/QUOTE]
I totally agree with you.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2150037] I know I’ll get a lot of flack for this but there are hard working people in this country paying taxes and would make damn good Americans. We are a nation of immigrants. It seems all we do lately is a brain drain and forget the “Huddled Masses”.[/QUOTE]

I partially agree with you on this matter the way I see it is if the immigrants come to this country legally then I
have no problem with them being here working here and becoming US citizens. The couple of things that I really
do have problems with is

1. The ones that sneak into this country illegally and work and try to collect welfare/health benefits and not try
    to become naturalized citizens.

2. The ones that come to this great country of [B][U]OURS!!! [/U][/B]and try to make [B][U]us[/U][/B] the ones that was born and raised
    here change [B][U]OUR[/U][/B] way of living to to suit [B][U]them.[/U][/B] :a I say if they want to really become a full fledged US citizen
    then they should adapt to [B][U]OUR[/U][/B] way of life if they want to live in this Great Country of [B][U]OURS[/U][/B] not the other way
    around. Like some get offended because [B][U]WE[/U][/B] celebrate Christmas and believe in [B][U]GOD[/U][/B] yeah I know some may give
    me flack for saying [B][U]GOD[/U][/B] in here [B][U]but I really don’t care if you do [/U][/B]because that is [B][U]MY[/U][/B] right to believe and say the
    word [B][U]GOD[/U][/B] and have it printed on my money. :iagree: Another thing is if I want to sing Christmas carols and or have a
    Christmas song playing that is my right to do so and I will not give up my rights for anyone. I read some place that
    some towns had outlawed Christmas songs because some atheist(s) or foreigner(s) had gotten offended by it :rolleyes:
    I say if they get offended by it then by all means go some place else to live that doesn’t celebrate Christmas or
    a place that doesn’t believe in [B][U]GOD[/U][/B] and good riddance to them :clap: and like the old saying goes
    [B][U]“don’t let the door hit you in the ass on the way out”.[/U][/B] :bigsmile:

If you come to America then be an American. Our system allows for you to practice your religion. No parallel courts. Use our legal system. Become an American and you will be welcome and treated as an American.

[QUOTE=Zathros;2150324]If you come to America then be an American. Our system allows for you to practice your religion. No parallel courts. Use our legal system. Become an American and you will be welcome and treated as an American.[/QUOTE]

Just do it legally is all I ask.

GUY’S
Actually it’s his aunt. He also claims he never
met her. Anyway look at the brightside if he wins the
presidency tonight. I know it will be kind of an obamination,
because of some of things he want’s to do. Just take it in
stride,and think of all the jokes about this guy on the
late night shows. That will help.
ZAP.:sad::bigsmile::bigsmile:

It isn’t a matter of “if” anymore. They called Ohio for Obama. The election is over and he has one. The rest is just a matter of procedure. I hope Obama proves me wrong. If he doesn’t then we are in for a rough ride. If we are in for a rough ride the rest of the world is going to have it much worse. One thing is an undeniable fact now. The Democrats can no longer blame Bush. It is their necks on the line after tonight and the American people can just as easily chop their heads off as they have the Republicans the past two elections. If we are in a deep recession in two years watch the House swing back to the Republicans.

I feel sorry for the rest of the world when we stop0 buying their stuff.

I wonder if the world realizes all the big wars, not the little ones, are started by Democrats,. and they charge quite a bit so don’t expect to get paid back any money you may be owed. I still have not seen his birth certificate.

It is all water under the bridge now. There are no returns allowed in presidential elections. IMO, the first promise he is going to break is the tax cuts for the middle class. Then the tax increases are going to be on people making as little as $75k per year. Then he will raise the income limit on FICA taxes. Then he will raise capital gains taxes and start taxing a portion, if not all, of 401k contributions. Then the economy will go into meltdown mode like we haven’t seen since the Great Depression. All this time he will be expanding government spending by leaps and bounds to pay for all the new entitlement programs he has promised. Then if he doesn’t deliver the entitlement programs that is just more promises broken.

Now if he doesn’t do this then he will be fighting the liberals in Congress just as hard as McCain would have been. The liberals that bought and paid for his presidency will be expecting a nice return on their investment. He had better deliver or there will be hell to pay. Liberals have a way of hanging themselves when given enough rope. They have plenty of it after tonight. Also, watch the press turn on him too. The scandals will start coming out of the woodwork before long. For the sake of the country I hope I am wrong. Obama has two years to right the ship or the Republicans are going to skewer the Democrats in the mid term elections and if things are appreciably better in four years he will go the way of Jimmy Carter.

:):slight_smile:

Obaba’s sister should get a place with Obama’s aunt, and through in the brother to boot.