Obama Helicopter Plans Found on P2P Network

It appears that some highly classified blueprints for Marine One were found on a file sharing network in Tehran, Iran. :eek:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/29447088/

This is classic:

“What appears to be a defense contractor in Bethesda, Md., had a file-sharing program on one of their systems that also contained highly sensitive blueprints for Marine One,” Boback said.

How dumb do you have to be to put a P2P program on a computer with that kind of information? Are these people nuts, or just really, really stupid? :stuck_out_tongue:

Sounds like something the Right would do to destroy the Obama Administration any way possible. They are loosing grounds so why not sleep with the enemy right???

[QUOTE=coolcolors;2229636]Sounds like something the Right would do to destroy the Obama Administration any way possible. They are loosing grounds so why not sleep with the enemy right???[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes:

lol i knew someone would go for it…

Sounds like it’s time to use the Patriot Act law on that company since they can’t seem to secure their networks and gave out sensitive info to Tehran. This to me is absurb and shows how much more oversight and control the Obama administration needs to enforce on contracts and companies working for the American people.

Maybe it was sent out intentionally as disinformation. It wouldn’t be the first time someone has scammed the press. :wink:

could it be (Headquartered in Bethesda, MD, Lockheed Martin )the ones charging more and more for the new helicopters that Bush ordered. I think it time as McCain and Obama said to relook at this contract.

Those aren’t real plans. It’s a honeypot designed to track leaks and spies. Real classified computers are NOT connected to outside networks.

I used to work on Sea Kings, I agree with Negritude. There is so much information about these aircraft readily available I could not imagine anything being compromised. Computers operating on that level do not run Windows by the way.