Obama DOJ pick was anti-piracy enforcer

I just posted the article Obama DOJ pick was anti-piracy enforcer.

President Barack Obama’s choice for associate deputy attorney general will likely please supporters of tough copyright laws and rile those who favor a more liberal stance.Neil MacBride was the vice…

Read the full article here:  [http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15447-Obama-DOJ-pick-was-anti-piracy-enforcer.html](http://www.cdfreaks.com/news/15447-Obama-DOJ-pick-was-anti-piracy-enforcer.html)

Feel free to add your comments below. 

Please note that the reactions from the complete site will be synched below.

So, I guess we should of voted for McCain.

I guess so…

Remember “Stinky” the Ferret? (at least that is what we named him here) the BSA anti-piracy mascot? We’re gonna be seeing more of him now!

That was expected, remember who is Biden , remember that Hollywood supported Obama unilateraly …

I voted for McCain. I suspect people are gonna get change alright but Obama never gave any specifics of what he means by change… just “change we can believe in”… what does that even mean?

Was he called “Stinky” because his pants were so low that his anal orifice was partially exposed?

It means “Yes we can!!”

A real change would be to vote in a Libertarian, or a Ron Paul Republican. These people believe in limited government and personal liberty. I voted for Bob Barr.

Lol, Yes we can… That whole brainwashed chanting thing freaked me out.

@ Blu-rayFreak, you may be right. Obama and everyone in Washington right now (democrats and republicans) think they are the solution, when they have always been the problem. Where do we think this almost One Trillion dollars of additional stimulus/welfare is gonna come from? You and me.

do any of you actually believe that if mcCain had been elected it would be different…? the Gov is run by corporate money’s… democrat or republican does not matter… they are bought and paid for… if you believe that the U.S gov is still “by the people, for the people” i have a bridge to sell you in san francisco cheap.!!

Say hello to the new boss, same as the old boss.

When will Americans learn - none of the Republicrats are going to change anything. I voted for Chuck Baldwin of the Constitution Party, hopefully more of you will do the same in 2012. :slight_smile:

Our electoral system is designed to squash anyone aside from a republicrat from running and winning the office of President.

If Ron Paul ( or anyone else) would have somehow gotten elected- he would already be dead as this is what happens to folks that mention they will abolish the Fed.

“On June 4, 1963, a virtually unknown Presidential decree, Executive Order 11110, was signed with the authority to basically strip the Federal Reserve Bank of its power to loan money to the United States Federal Government at interest. With the stroke of a pen, President Kennedy declared that the privately owned Federal Reserve Bank would soon be out of business.”

I think we all know how that ended up. Someone died and we still have the Federal Reserve “System”.