Nuke a tumor!

Debro might really like this article, since one of the comments below it say it has been used in AUS for 30 years already. I thought I had heard of this about 2 years ago as already being done in the U.S., but I may have been mistaken.

In the USA, they will implement this under the free medical system. But since Nixon has refused to pay for enough medical care … they will be using off-the-shelf medical equipment.

Walmart currently has high output microwaves on sale, and doctors from free clinics have been flocking to restock desperately needed medical equipment.

Patients are expected to press the “cook” button themselves while medical staff hide behind microwave retardant materials (tin foil wrapped around a clothes drying horse).

Cancer will be cured in 100% of patients. Side affects (such as Mortality rates) from the treatment are expected to affect approximately 40% of patients undergoing the treatment, but is a significant improvement on the cancer mortality rate of 41%.

I guess Joe-Cartoons Gerbil is cancer free :wink:

Correct me if i’m wrong but wasn’t microwaves all about heating up the water (H20) molecules inside stuff?

I have heard that when you expose a human being to microwaves they will die in a horrible painful way within weeks. Especially your eyes and kidneys are affected due to the high levels of water molecules. So you will get blind and have kidney failures.

[quote=Mr. Belvedere;1945909]

I have heard that when you expose a human being to microwaves they will die in a horrible painful way within weeks. Especially your eyes and kidneys are affected due to the high levels of water molecules. So you will get blind and have kidney failures.[/quote]
Do I know the US Medical System, or what? :iagree: