Nu-tech 081

Hi I found the Firmware updates here on this page but have a few ?'s about them…

1. the first update i did turned this into a model 082 like it’s suppose to.

This would also make this a + - burner. I for one could never get - to work?

1. i did new update i found on here and now i’m back to model 081 with no - support and most of the other options gone like Mt rainer…

Now i’m sort of a newbie to the dvd things but have a good understading of everything else computer wise.

Could some one look into the firmwear updates and tell me how to do it the right way. I have been using verbatim dvd+r media burned about 10 movies that worked great before i did any changes then started getting errors only when it tries to close the session . any ideas there? Now i did the updates and they burn fine again? Thid dvd recorder has been bugging me now for about a month so any help would gladly be appreciated…

Thanks
Fire

did you use - (minus) dvd media when you tried to get the - to work?

yes i tried memorex and was a no go and some that im not sure of the brand someone gave me …

did you dump the original firmware and save it? if so flash back to it.

i saved all the firmwares but would like to know how to start from the first to the newest ones because the numbers do not go in order…

with that drive i couldn’t tell you…you will have to wait till someone that does posts…sorry i couldn’t help.

No prob :slight_smile:

Fire